• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:25:52 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

3d model

Started by Daniel_F, October 13, 2014, 05:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel_F

is it possible to get the 3d model from the bikes so i can see how the paint is it going without having to come ingame??

Hawk

Quote from: Daniel_F on October 13, 2014, 05:11:11 PM
is it possible to get the 3d model from the bikes so i can see how the paint is it going without having to come ingame??

I think your talking about a possible EDF model viewer(with texture view) so that you don't have to keep running GPB to see your progress with your bike paint? Something that could be refreshed quickly to show the progress of any paint job your working on, on the actual 3D bike model? That would be good.  ;D
As far as I know it is not possible at this time, but I'm sure that is a very good suggestion for a future addition to the modding tools package. ;)

Hawk.

Gzehoo

I see another option - I have launched and minimized GP Bikes during editing my skin and when I'll finish editing, I change my skin in-game to see current progress.

matty0l215

If you select your bike and skin in the menu, Then go back to the main menu (you dont have to go to track) you can view the bike by clicking the little square on the menu list. You can then alt tab out of the game and continue editing. You'll have to repack the skin and everything, just paste it over the top of the current skin and dont change the name!. When you want to check progress, go back to the bike view and press r to refreah the skin. You can manipulate the bike aswell in this view.
Sorry for any spelling errors/gramner im on my phone
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Daniel_F

whell in motogp i got the 3d model and could see it at the moment i change something but that would help ty for the tips guys