• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:27:25 AM

WSS 600 Bikeset..

Started by BOBR6 84, October 15, 2014, 10:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel_F

y that made it... i feel stupid :D

yoshimura

October 19, 2014, 01:03:44 PM #16 Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 01:07:00 PM by yoshimura
general behavior mod 600,to rebuild , tire heats to 130 degrees Fahrenheit :o

skerp

October 19, 2014, 01:07:54 PM #17 Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 01:14:06 PM by skerp
Use different settings, it is important! each circuit is different, and requires a setting perfect.a sometimes you have to harden , sometimes you have to softeners, this is called realism.racke steering, pressure, length arm..are very important guys! try try .e expect b6 ;)

FastFreddy

Quote from: r1rossi on October 18, 2014, 10:39:40 PM
I love everything about the update minus the fact EVERY time im turning around a corner and bringing back up into the straight it falls over.

Front wheel falls out EVERY time, softer front ive tried everything.

Are people using manual lean and or anything else.

Very frustrating for me...

Thanks
:o
I can manage more laps quietly, and I feel that this mod finally has a realistic dynamic behavior of the tires. Drifts, braking, is very realistic and hard to go over the limit.Maybe you need more training on gpbikes?

ALEale

Quote from: yoshimura on October 19, 2014, 01:03:44 PM

on wich tyres?

yoshimura

Quote from: ALEale on October 19, 2014, 02:39:48 PM
Quote from: yoshimura on October 19, 2014, 01:03:44 PM

on wich tyres?

tyres soft/medium too hot, too many slides.

Yohji

@ALEale: Hi, I seem WSSmod bike's front sprocket position is maybe incollect.

it's missing? or anything meaningful?

FastFreddy

115 for me,but only on the stresssed shoulder, should be normal,slides is ok for me. the soft maybe last a little 'little
thx

_oDi_

Quote from: Yohji on October 19, 2014, 03:41:37 PM
@ALEale: Hi, I seem WSSmod bike's front sprocket position is maybe incollect.

it's missing? or anything meaningful?
Please, Incorrect is not the right word. Need for rear mono to work better, at the moment. And however, there is a tiny gap.

_oDi_

Quote from: FastFreddy on October 19, 2014, 03:43:16 PM
115 for me,but only on the stresssed shoulder, should be normal,slides is ok for me. the soft maybe last a little 'little
thx

As I've said a billion times, the soft are useful only for the qualification, so those who use more than 3-4 laps, are a bit ...'silly.  :)
Temperatures will be resolved in b6, the slides resulting from overdone temperatures also. But the natural slides, and the rest of the tires dynamic is ok.

Yohji

I apologizes for choice not good word. sorry.

hm.I got it. this geometry and suquat force have some meaning.

thanks for answering.

_oDi_

Quote from: Yohji on October 19, 2014, 03:55:51 PM
I apologizes for choice not good word. sorry.

hm.I got it. this geometry and suquat force have some meaning.

thanks for answering.

No problem ;) apart from the small gap of srpcket, the rest is correct, trail, fork offset, swing arm length and wheelbase (on track), forks height, are on real data.

Yohji

wow. it's great.
I think,maybe, F sprckt is little, very litle higher. is it cause squat force? or that force cause little different dynamic physics simuation...?

anyway, I like this mod, model is beautiful. If it wishes for more I want Shifting light... ;)

I hope you keep up good work.

FastFreddy

Quote from: _oDi_ on October 19, 2014, 03:55:26 PM
Quote from: FastFreddy on October 19, 2014, 03:43:16 PM
thx

As I've said a billion times, the soft are useful only for the qualification, so those who use more than 3-4 laps, are a bit ...'silly.  :)
Temperatures will be resolved in b6, the slides resulting from overdone temperatures also. But the natural slides, and the rest of the tires dynamic is ok.

sure i know Odi!!I Know!but i mean maybe that could last a few more laps?
I mean,i love this bikes I wish I could do more laps on the same tire in qualifying!?
That said, thank you M8 for this AMAZING work. The sensations are amazing on the track. :)

yoshimura

the surface temperature of ideal operating tire is 75 ° c,for the next 600 mod,think about it....