• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:57:30 AM

WSS 600 Bikeset..

Started by BOBR6 84, October 15, 2014, 10:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_oDi_

October 19, 2014, 04:20:30 PM #30 Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 04:22:38 PM by _oDi_
Quote from: Yohji on October 19, 2014, 04:09:15 PM
wow. it's great.
I think,maybe, F sprckt is little, very litle higher. is it cause squat force? or that force cause little different dynamic physics simuation...?

anyway, I like this mod, model is beautiful. If it wishes for more I want Shifting light... ;)

I hope you keep up good work.

yes Yohji, raise the front sprocket allows to the mono to be more crushed in some circumstances, like a motorcycle more close to "road" version (it's possible to see even in SBK behaviour, really...). Was required because the default values ​​of gpbikes b5 made ​​it all very "flat", but with the b6 I think it will be different ;)

Yohji

thanks for description
so...I hope b6 is more, more great simulation, ;)

_oDi_

Quote from: FastFreddy on October 19, 2014, 04:12:59 PM
sure i know Odi!!I Know!but i mean maybe that could last a few more laps?
I mean,i love this bikes I wish I could do more laps on the same tire in qualifying!?
That said, thank you M8 for this AMAZING work. The sensations are amazing on the track. :)

Uhmm... Ok, I'll try...  :)

However thx to all for the support and the enthusiastic comments.... of course, in any "great step" is normal to have small bugs inside :)

ALEale

Quote from: yoshimura on October 19, 2014, 04:15:43 PM
the surface temperature of ideal operating tire is 75 ° c,for the next 600 mod,think about it....

??  tyres during stress can reach high temperatures... where you read that ideal operating temperature for the tires is 75°C??

yoshimura

Quote from: ALEale on October 19, 2014, 05:13:52 PM
the surface temperature of ideal operating tire is 75 ° c,for the next 600 mod,think about it....

??  tyres during stress can reach high temperatures... where you read that ideal operating temperature for the tires is 75°C??

not stress, optimum temperature, stress are different, different rubber for high temperature system ;)

ALEale

Quote from: yoshimura on October 19, 2014, 05:28:14 PM
Quote from: ALEale on October 19, 2014, 05:13:52 PM

not stress, optimum temperature, stress are different, different rubber for high temperature system ;)

please answer to my question ;) where do you read that ideal operating temperature for the tires is 75°C??

yoshimura

October 19, 2014, 06:18:23 PM #36 Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 09:04:25 PM by yoshimura
in the paddock, pilots, manufacturing,ect, temperature, on rubber, chemical formula changes mostly level, resistance to long run, so the manufacturer is working hard to keep a constant temperature, which is ideal.

ps:sorry, I just changed the meaning of the sentence, google translation has distorted my thinking. :-\

r1rossi

After speaking with a few people and testing the CBR600 lots, i managed to get it alot better.

I am managing some pretty fast times on jerez now for me.

As I said before , I love every part of it but the front falls quiet easy if not careful during turn.

I was not complaining about the update by any means, just wanted help/

Thanks

skerp

Quote from: r1rossi on October 20, 2014, 02:03:26 PM
After speaking with a few people and testing the CBR600 lots, i managed to get it alot better.

I am managing some pretty fast times on jerez now for me.

As I said before , I love every part of it but the front falls quiet easy if not careful during turn.

I was not complaining about the update by any means, just wanted help/

Thanks

Thanks! you did well to expose us your opinion and your doubts, even ours are tips to help you. ;)

r1rossi

I think that is key about a forum , Not telling people you suck and stop playing or your inexperienced, But merely to help anyone out.

Its an on going process of updates and fixes , if I don't say anything  It would be a poor experience for me.

Thanks again!

BOBR6 84

matty0l215

What's happened to the Daytona?!?! Have they mixed the sounds up?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

haha not tried daytona yet.. i have to say though the 600 feels great!! front end is planted

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 31, 2014, 10:25:55 AM
haha not tried daytona yet.. i have to say though the 600 feels great!! front end is planted

Maybe when the other MOD bikes come back online for beta 6c they too will handle better than the default bikes? This will be an interesting test.  ;D

Hawk.

Klax75

The other MOD bikes are all based off the default bikes of there class. The Italian bikes are the only ones that have there own physics per bike.