• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:28:44 PM

Times ?

Started by Abigor, October 18, 2014, 03:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abigor

Where do you make times ?......on normal tracks or on NDS ?

Hawk

Quote from: Abigor on October 18, 2014, 03:23:46 PM
Hi Abigor.

If you mean the track stats times, then a lot of them don't work as they need re-registering to reflect name/version changes. On release of beta 6, I intend to get the track stats database deleted so that I can re-register all current tracks with up to date name/version details(If Piboso will agree to delete the track stats database? I sent him a PM but no reply as yet).

I only intend to register the normal tracks that have a dynamic surface, as the NDS versions are only temporary versions until Piboso has sorted out the core.exe problem that Dynamic Surfaces seem to encourage at this time.

Hawk.  ;)

Abigor

Quote from: Hawk_UK on October 18, 2014, 03:48:36 PM
Quote from: Abigor on October 18, 2014, 03:23:46 PM
Hi Abigor.

If you mean the track stats times, then a lot of them don't work as they need re-registering to reflect name/version changes. On release of beta 6, I intend to get the track stats database deleted so that I can re-register all current tracks with up to date name/version details(If Piboso will agree to delete the track stats database? I sent him a PM but no reply as yet).

I only intend to register the normal tracks that have a dynamic surface, as the NDS versions are only temporary versions until Piboso has sorted out the core.exe problem that Dynamic Surfaces seem to encourage at this time.

Hawk.  ;)
ok thanks Hawk

janaucarre

The registered times depend from the available servers:)
Alibaskins has a list of many tracks, NDS and DS on his best lap project:
http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/

HornetMaX

Hi Abigor.
On release of beta 6, I intend to get the track stats database deleted so that I can re-register all current tracks with up to date name/version details(If Piboso will agree to delete the track stats database? I sent him a PM but no reply as yet).

A general cleanup of track registration will be very good.

Please please, also fix the "Pprtimao" typo :)

And having them alphabetically sorted in the records page would be kind of nice (that's more for Piboso I guess) :)

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 19, 2014, 08:35:25 AM
Hi Abigor.
On release of beta 6, I intend to get the track stats database deleted so that I can re-register all current tracks with up to date name/version details(If Piboso will agree to delete the track stats database? I sent him a PM but no reply as yet).

A general cleanup of track registration will be very good.

Please please, also fix the "Pprtimao" typo :)

And having them alphabetically sorted in the records page would be kind of nice (that's more for Piboso I guess) :)

MaX.

That's a great idea! Alphabetical list of tracks would be very useful for the named tracks in the track stats database, but as you said, that is something Piboso needs to sort out in the track sort code for displaying the track list, otherwise it wouldn't be long before the track name list again became mixed up. But yes, that would help a great deal in being able to find the track your looking for in the list.  ;)

I'll note the needed fix for the "Pprtimao" typo. Thanks Max.  ;)

Hawk.