• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

anyone able to help me out please

Started by Max Tadd, October 18, 2014, 03:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Tadd

hello is anyone able to help me with reflective shaders??? for engine mods for krp?? e.g chrome and so on??

PM me if possible thanks

yoshimura

Quote from: maxt35 on October 18, 2014, 03:45:24 PM
hello is anyone able to help me with reflective shaders??? for engine mods for krp?? e.g chrome and so on??

PM me if possible thanks

the wrong section here and gpb ;)

Max Tadd

i know i need help with the textures not the krp stuff!!! no one on the krp forums will help with this stuff so thats why i ask hear!!! have the models done ages ago just about reflective textures and bitmap stuff for chrome and reflections

Hawk

Quote from: maxt35 on October 18, 2014, 05:44:44 PM
i know i need help with the textures not the krp stuff!!! no one on the krp forums will help with this stuff so thats why i ask hear!!! have the models done ages ago just about reflective textures and bitmap stuff for chrome and reflections

You should set the reflective qualities of your material via your 3D app. What 3D App did you use when creating your models?

Hawk.

Max Tadd

3ds max 2010!!! u need to use bitmap stuff and .shd folders and so on!!! i mean shading and reflective stuff like piboso used on his default models and so on!!! would it be possible to send you the model and hae it done ??? it all will confuse the hell out of me haha!! pm me about this if u can help

Hawk

Quote from: maxt35 on October 18, 2014, 08:10:01 PM
3ds max 2010!!! u need to use bitmap stuff and .shd folders and so on!!! i mean shading and reflective stuff like piboso used on his default models and so on!!! would it be possible to send you the model and hae it done ??? it all will confuse the hell out of me haha!! pm me about this if u can help

Sorry maxt35, I've got more than enough work to be doing for GPB as it is. I'm not a big fan of 3DS Max, I use Maya(Much better! Hehe).
Really if your going to be doing MODS you need to learn how to do these things... There are plenty of good tutorials on YouTube and other places on the web... Give it a try you might surprise yourself, it's not that hard. ;) ;D

Hawk.

Max Tadd

yeh i understand where your coming from!!! its iv watched vids and have got no where and yes people on krp do know how to do this but as so stingy they wont help out