• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 09:53:42 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

OldSchool Race Mugello

Started by PeterV, October 25, 2014, 11:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

1st Post updated
  • Whitelist Activated

If you can not get in the server, let me know by posting in this topic or sending a PM.

@baretothebone99, i need youre GUID number !!!!!!!!!!

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on November 16, 2014, 11:48:51 AM
1st Post updated
  • Whitelist Activated

If you can not get in the server, let me know by posting in this topic or sending a PM.

@baretothebone99, i need youre GUID number !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Peter.

Is your server up and running? I cannot see it on my list.

Hawk.

PS: Did you want our skins for this race?

Toomes1

No racing for me tonight other commitments . Good racing guys.

Gzehoo

Here is my updated skin for today OldSchool Race.

This time, I'll also try to make "best overtakes" video if frequency will be enough. And of course, if there will be anything to show.

badtothebone99

Click like if you love motorbikes ;) https://www.facebook.com/artfmoto?fref=ts

PeterV

Quote from: badtothebone99 on November 16, 2014, 07:43:39 PM
I can't enter!!!
try now server is restarted, i checked youre GUID number you gave me and it was correct.

badtothebone99

badtothebone99

Sorry guys, mi pc has died suddenly  :'(

Klax75

Hope the race went well. :)

I got a jump start and didn't see the ride through penalty until after I went to the pits, so I was marked as retired. Oh well. :/

Gzehoo

And I had DSQ because I moved a little my bike to the front and it didn't stop before race start :/

PeterV

Hawk

Thanks' for the race guys.... and congrats to the winner, Yan! Nice one mate!  ;) ;D

I must admit that was really hard work compared to riding the WSS600...... I ended up with numb hands I was holding the controller so tight just trying to keep upright. Lol

I'm not impressed with the 500's physics at all... Just wish someone would create a decent 500cc physics file we could use?

I was wondering if, by permission of course, we could put the R6 physics file into the 500, keep the 500's sound files and just tweak the horse power accordingly? Got to be better than what we have in the 500cc bike at the moment? Great models, but the physics badly need sorting out properly in my opinion.  :)

Thanks Peter for being a great host once again... Your a star mate!  ;)

Hawk.

Super Taranta !

Good race guys took my first podium. Crash at first lap was kind of finish of the race for me. I pushed so hard last 5 laps but nothing changed. Thanks everybody specially Peter. Man that was really close.. what an unforgettable moment :D..
SuperTaranta #83

Boerenlater

Sorry for being in the way that much.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

JC#21

I'm glad to see that the race went well  8)

For those who used the NSR, YZR and RGV, if you have any comments about the bikes, don't forget to post your feedback in the right topic.
This will allow me to improve the models  ;)