• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:06:49 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Brands Hatch GP NC

Started by Abigor, November 12, 2013, 09:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abigor

Brands Hatch GP NC....... anybody with the link ?.......Noss69 ?  ;)

Ian

November 12, 2013, 10:13:27 PM #1 Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 10:15:31 PM by Ian

Alone

Thanks Ian!!
Great work Noss!!!!!! Thank you!

PeterV

November 13, 2013, 08:27:57 AM #3 Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:44:08 AM by PeterV
Thanks Noss, let the BSB 2014 online begin  ;D

Abigor

Thanks Ian and Thanks Noss  :)

Klax75

For me the link takes me to the folder but says the track "File no longer accessible"

Hawk

November 13, 2013, 06:20:08 PM #6 Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 12:33:12 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: Klax75 on November 13, 2013, 12:39:08 PM
For me the link takes me to the folder but says the track "File no longer accessible"

Hi Klax! :)

I just downloaded this track and it downloaded fine.

If your using "Internet Explorer", then sometimes there are problems with downloading and even accessing the MEGA website. Try using Chrome or Firefox.

C21

@klax
Downloaded the Files at the Same Time you did and had no issues.
Using Firefox.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Klax75

Finally got it downloaded, but this track seems to crash on me anytime I hit replay button. :/

capeta

Simply because noss haven't put a replay cam maybe.

Docfumi

Anyone have a setup for this track, I find it well hard to get past a few turns.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Toomes1

The setup I have is a base setting that works for  tracks I've tried so far as a starting point, then I normally tweak here and their to suit my riding style.
Brands hatch gp I've noticed turn2 and turn4 are difficult you just have to find a good line not to much lean angle and get back onto the fat part of the tyre.

Docfumi

Quote from: Toomes1 on November 19, 2013, 09:31:45 PM
The setup I have is a base setting that works for  tracks I've tried so far as a starting point, then I normally tweak here and their to suit my riding style.
Brands hatch gp I've noticed turn2 and turn4 are difficult you just have to find a good line not to much lean angle and get back onto the fat part of the tyre.

Thanks mate, I had another using your method and it was much better.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Harrytmj66

Great work on this Noss. Had a few laps and love it. Thanks man

noss69

Thank you for all the support