• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:47:51 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

problems with rider in beta6(c)

Started by Mattster, November 08, 2014, 07:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattster

November 08, 2014, 07:06:57 PM Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 07:32:38 PM by Mattster
i dont know why, i just installed Beta6(c) and my rider and controls are completely messed up but i have know idea why? any help will be appreciated!!!!

i tried inserting a picture however it wont allow me... basically in the home screen my rider is standing inside my bike, and while riding hes upside down and pretty much in the floor!!!

Hawk

Quote from: Mattster on November 08, 2014, 07:06:57 PM
i dont know why, i just installed Beta6(c) and my rider and controls are completely messed up but i have know idea why? any help will be appreciated!!!!

i tried inserting a picture however it wont allow me... basically in the home screen my rider is standing inside my bike, and while riding hes upside down and pretty much in the floor!!!

Sounds like your install is really messed up.

Your best option is to do a totally fresh re-install of GPB.
Delete your GPBikes folder from your "My programs" folder, and also the "Piboso" Folder from your "My Documents" folder; you can save your "tracks" folder and copy paste that back into the new GPB install, but NOTHING else.  Nothing but the tracks from beta 5 will work at all and will mess up your installation if you copy past things from beta 5 into beta 6c. ;)

When you have totally deleted your GPB install, do a reg clean and a Cclean of your system.

Now you can install Beta 6c again..... Read this guide to help you: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=431.0

My advice is to NOT install any bike MODS or tracks until you have tested your install with the default bikes and track to make sure it's working okay.  :)

Hope this helps.

Hawk.

Mattster

Hawk_UK

thanks pal, it works!!! :)) happy riding!

Hawk

Quote from: Mattster on November 08, 2014, 08:40:23 PM
Hawk_UK

thanks pal, it works!!! :)) happy riding!

No probs... Glad you you've got everything working.  ;) ;D

Hawk.