• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:41:43 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Oldschool Nightshift Misano 03 V0.7_NDS

Started by PeterV, November 12, 2014, 06:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

C'mon guys.... 2 people on the server and your racing!? Have some consideration for others who'd like to go online and practice who cannot connect because you've started a race.  :)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Hawk_UK on November 27, 2014, 11:55:46 AM
Quote from: giorjoe on November 27, 2014, 11:38:54 AM
ready for tomorrow?good luck

Oh yes! I'm really looking forward to this one.... Love those WSS 600's!! ;D

Hawk.

A big +1  ;D

I discovered this morning that this server is hooked up to the best laps project..

Damn you Toomes!!! Lol  ;D 8)

That said.. If it goes smoothly and we all keep it on the black stuff, should be a quality race!! Cant wait.. ;)

BOBR6 84

PeterV.. Il use the mick doohan Arai RX7 GP.. cant post a link off my phone but will do tomorrow if needed!

Boerenlater

No it sure if I can be there. PC is giving me many problems.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

giorjoe

i try server all days and yesterday, no core for me always in peter's events

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Guys, I'm retiring from this race. Reason: Didn't practice too much for this race and I don't want to screw others race. And also, I hate Misano :D.

PeterV

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 27, 2014, 11:02:19 PM
PeterV.. Il use the mick doohan Arai RX7 GP.. cant post a link off my phone but will do tomorrow if needed!
not needed  if it has been posted before.

tonygas

Hi, I'm out of work and I think that I will get something right for the race. I just wanted to say if you do not give me time to get into the classification.

Google translation

LoriX

PeterV

Quote from: lotusmania on November 28, 2014, 03:10:47 PM
Guys, I'm retiring from this race. Reason: Didn't practice too much for this race and I don't want to screw others race. And also, I hate Misano :D.

No excuse...  ;)i didn't practice either only yesterday about 12 laps. Ill keep you on the whitelist so you can always join in.
Just come for the fun, it will be fun. just make sure you get off the race line asap, pay attention too the flags shown.
And the faster guys will be aware of the what slower ones and act accordingly.

Quote from: tonygas on November 28, 2014, 04:16:05 PM
Hi, I'm out of work and I think that I will get something right for the race. I just wanted to say if you do not give me time to get into the classification.

Google translation

I get that getting a job is more important i wont hold it against you. You can get into the server as long as the race has not started yet.

tonygas

November 28, 2014, 04:38:09 PM #55 Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 06:01:28 PM by tonygas
Sorry for the translation of google.

I'm working out and I think that he gets very fair for the race. I just wanted to warn him.

In case I do not have time to go

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Ah, forgot to say, there's a bug in the last corner of Misano, specifically on the gravel. Be careful there guys :D Good race

PeterV

November 28, 2014, 07:31:56 PM #57 Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 07:35:33 PM by PeterV
1st Post updated
  • Nightshift Skinpack added.

WSS600 MOD v099b can be downloaded here....

WSS660 MOD v099b

tonygas

Go disaster haha bad start and black hole  :o ;D ;D

See you at the next guys and good luck

giorjoe

A good 5th place in the race, but mostly I found rhythm and concentration in the long races that gives me strength. Thank you Peterand all riders, I hope to see you soon on the track. Bye Joe