• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:10:57 PM

does anyone know?

Started by tseklias, November 17, 2014, 01:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tseklias

this is a pic of the dash of the Ducati Desmosedici GP14 that runs the motogp. has anyone a clue what all the buttons attached on the handlebars do? i mean what are their function. please if anyone knows mention the color or the side of the buttons youre talking about.

BOBR6 84

Im guessing pit limiter, engine map, traction control, thrusters, direct lean on/off..  :D cant help with the colours..

HornetMaX

Quote from: tseklias on November 17, 2014, 01:35:39 AM
this is a pic of the dash of the Ducati Desmosedici GP14 that runs the motogp. has anyone a clue what all the buttons attached on the handlebars do? i mean what are their function. please if anyone knows mention the color or the side of the buttons youre talking about.
I can't right now, but once I get home I'll go down to my garage and pick the user manual of my Desmosedici GP14, cause I haven't been using the bike for a while and I can't remember exactly.

;D

MaX.

tseklias

Quote from: HornetMaX on November 17, 2014, 07:48:21 AM
I can't right now, but once I get home I'll go down to my garage and pick the user manual of my Desmosedici GP14, cause I haven't been using the bike for a while and I can't remember exactly.

i was hoping you or maybe hawk or ricco would know :-\

grimm

I would imagine they are setup much like Superbike is, from the Ducati website about the Superbike models:

QuoteAuxiliary handlebar buttons

The 1299 Panigale S and Panigale R feature handlebar-mounted auxiliary control buttons, which allow the rider on-the-fly adjustment of a selected parameter among DTC, DWC, or EBC. Using these the rider can instantly fine-tune the motorcycle to changing track, road, weather, or tyre conditions without slowing down.

doubledragoncc

I think its to do with what buttons are used on a gamepad in MotoGP 14 lol

Had to say it sorry
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Mac

Electronic controls such as pit limiter, engine map, traction and wheelie control, launch control, engine brake control, and of course the hacks of GTA like tanks, flamethrowers, molotovs etc.