• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:34:05 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Tired of woobles

Started by Jose Reina, November 17, 2014, 09:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose Reina

Well, that ... every day I like less, and all because of woobles and low stability of the bike.
I really hope this is fixed once. There are several betas with this problem and need a solution

Warlock

Indeed , is annoying as hell, unpredictable and unrealistic.  ::)

yoshimura

HornetMaX

Quote from: Jose Reina on November 17, 2014, 09:19:53 PM
Well, that ... every day I like less, and all because of woobles and low stability of the bike.
Which bike ?

MaX.

PiBoSo

Thanks everyone for the VERY useful reports...  ::)

What bike(s)? What tracks and what corners?
Have you tried changing the bike setup? If you did, what results did you get?
Is your controller properly setup?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

BOBR6 84

default 990cc . its pretty difficult to know what to say in terms of feedback.. iv played around with setups left right and centre.

what do you make of it piboso? have you any ideas as to what you might change? or tweak..

what do you think of the modded bikes released so far in beta6c? do you use them at all?

Alibaskins

I'm very interesting about your questions ^^ Ans by answers  :-X

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

BOBR6 84

try this suspension at victoria with the 990.. not good or fast.. im trying to get front end feel and less wobble. just obvious changes

BOBR6 84

might not work the same without this..

BOBR6 84

for me.. traction control and anti wheelie upset the bike more than anything else!
hope this helps in some way..

BOBR6 84

Here you go.. even managed to back it in slightly.. for the ladies of course   ;)  :P

https://www.youtube.com/v/q6p3EXwar2w

BOBR6 84

ps. for slow-mo replays i have to switch 3d grass off.. very bad fps. its fine with it on for everything else. my shit pc?

yoshimura

any setup, will  hide problems. ::)

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 19, 2014, 08:40:24 AM
for me.. traction control and anti wheelie upset the bike more than anything else!
That is actually a very good point: it is possible (in principle) that the interaction between TC and the bike physics can generate/amplify the weaves.

Going to post a request for leds indicating when TC and AW are active  :D

MaX.

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".