• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:13:56 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Please give us the old rider back!

Started by Vini, November 29, 2014, 08:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

November 29, 2014, 08:46:02 PM Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 05:17:08 PM by Vini
It looked so much better.

Kerazo

tseklias

why not give us both or open the door to the modders to build theyr own? not affecting the weight or any critical aspect of the rider just visual.(since different weight riders is being discussed and came to a disagree from our community itself)

Hawk

Quote from: tseklias on November 29, 2014, 10:53:46 PM
why not give us both or open the door to the modders to build theyr own? not affecting the weight or any critical aspect of the rider just visual.(since different weight riders is being discussed and came to a disagree from our community itself)

+1  ;)

I've said this many times myself but had no response from Piboso as yet. Maybe(hopefully) he's considering it?

Hawk

JJS209

Docfumi

I would love to have the old rider just because of all the skins I've made in the past. A real shame to see them
not in game anymore, plus I am too lazy to remake them all.  ;)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

JJS209

...and the rider is moving to the right, when you lean him to the left. thats just wrong and the movement of the old one also were million lightyears better than what we got now to deal with...

BOBR6 84

I think new rider is better overall but he needs to hang off more.. Or drop his elbow instead of twisting his upper body..

Klax75

The new rider has a old school riding style from the early 90's. Right now in helmet view you can't really feel like you hang off the bike since the windshield will always start at a certain level and just swing in a arch around the screen. The old riding style you could hand your head lower then the wind screen and feel as if you were hanging off the bike.

The new riders upper body doesn't change much when learning still stays behind the windscreen. I'd like to see another riding animation with him hanging his upper body off as well as his lower body.

BOBR6 84