• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:10:13 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Bike SM?

Started by Poqz, December 27, 2014, 01:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poqz

Hello guy's! , i'm new on GPB but i love SM and a bike SM is ready or not?

grimm

There was a KX450F SM.... the author was pressed for early release and then put down for an unfinished product, not wanting to deal with it he left of his own decision. Maybe someone will make another one, but until then we are limited to a few street bikes and a bunch of race bikes, but no supermoto for now.  :(

matty0l215

Maybe if you ask roodney007 very nicely he might consider updating the bike :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

yoshimura

the Italian team, did a good job on the SM, but for MX, please adapt for GP,pllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeee :D :D :D :D

JJS209

yea, did they? cant find a thread a mx bikes supermoto for it? can you help?

yoshimura

December 27, 2014, 09:22:29 PM #5 Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 09:30:10 PM by yoshimura
Quote from: JJS209 on December 27, 2014, 08:25:24 PM
yea, did they? cant find a thread a mx bikes supermoto for it? can you help?

the mod is being prepared, not ready, it is explained on facebook :)

https://www.facebook.com/GpBikesItalia?fref=ts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niZAgZowHLE&feature=youtu.be

it would be awesome :D

Poqz

Ok it's cool ! , but i go buy MX Bikes lol  8)

ChadZX10R

Can someone pleaseeeeee update the kx450f for the beta6c? Was one of my favourite bikes for gpbikes (for fun)!
2019 Kawasaki ZX10R
KTM 450 EXC

azarito46

Quote from: ChadFreerun on February 03, 2015, 08:17:42 PM
Can someone pleaseeeeee update the kx450f for the beta6c? Was one of my favourite bikes for gpbikes (for fun)!

+1

matty0l215

Did somebody say supermotard??  :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

r1rossi

Also really looking forward to this, But I wanted to use different rider position instead of foot out, KNEE DOWN :)

grimm

February 05, 2015, 06:34:26 PM #12 Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 06:46:13 PM by grimm
Not sure how this will go over here, ALL CREDIT to the original creators of the bike, Rodney and Camillo. Credit to Piboso for the example engine numbers in the MX Bikes "350" engine file.

Since both the authors left the forum I desired the bike being in the latest build of GP Bikes, I worked the rider view and rider position to fit as best I could, not sure how to get the feet down the extra few inches to not float over the pegs without the rider being inside the seat. No clue how to go about that. The original engine file was waaaaay overpowered in 6c, no idea why but compared side by side with the previous build it was far more wheelie prone in 5th gear so I harvested numbers from the 350 on MX Bikes and it brought the bike back to the reasonable power levels it had before. Strictly for rideability and NOT for accuracy as the numbers are a bit lower than the original 450 file.

Known issues:

Rider position/animation incorrect
Engine file not representative of a 450F
Still drags the front wheel with the front brake on in 1st gear
Strange levels of instability as before
Probably won't get added to the official bike pack/list due to it being totally unfinished

Improvements over the official release by the original authors:

Tire physics feel far better in new beta
"Backing it in" is now possible with some practice
Power slides happen and they feel good!
Wheelies like a real supermoto, doesn't want to go backward on you as quickly
More tractable engine power with 350 MX Bikes engine numbers
Still looks awesome pulling a wheelie out of a corner  8)

http://www.filedropper.com/kx-fbeta6c

If this is NOT okay to release feel free to delete the link or my post, I will not be offended at all! Just feel like the community has been asking for it for a long time, and I did alot of testing and adjusting to get this bike to work at least a little bit in the newest beta. This will cause a data mismatch online if others do not download it too! Use at your own risk!

doubledragoncc

Yo G, as if I didnt know you would find an SM thread lol. Hey TY for the file it will be interesting to try.

Hows the Porsche coming?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

grimm

February 05, 2015, 07:32:07 PM #14 Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 07:35:07 PM by grimm
Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 05, 2015, 06:55:29 PM
Yo G, as if I didnt know you would find an SM thread lol. Hey TY for the file it will be interesting to try.

Hows the Porsche coming?

DD

I'm pretty sure I've got Beta6c installed where I pulled that file from, if it isn't the correct one I'll dig up the file again and re-upload the correct one.

The head on the 924S was cracked all along, water contaminated the oil and it started to tick and ping, pretty much got a toasted engine so I'm fitting a GSXR1100 (1127 with strait cut gears) and a ProBoost turbo kit to it. Got the 928 flexplate coupler for the torque tube connection, and ordering the Spicer PTO conversion for the 1127 soon as well, just down to building an engine cradle and having a connector machined to fit the PTO to the flexplate coupler. Leave the bike engine in 1st gear and shift with the Porsches 5 speed with reverse. Pretty much reduces the final drive ratio to 6.25:1. Turbocharged at 180hp will be a healthy step up from the 150hp the original engine makes. And it'll rev to 10,000rpm on boost too! Gonna be a wild machine when it's done.  ;D

Likely it will be aptly named "Porsche 1127S". lol