• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:40:59 PM

Gp Bikes core erro

Started by Diego Rodrigues, January 07, 2015, 05:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Rodrigues

Hello, I bought the game and really passionate about it, the more I had to format my computer, everything was kept, only switched to 64bit, and the game no longer work does not pass the login page indicating core exe error. I can make friends help me?  :-\

Hawk

Quote from: Diego Ivanovic on January 07, 2015, 05:57:52 PM
Hello, I bought the game and really passionate about it, the more I had to format my computer, everything was kept, only switched to 64bit, and the game no longer work does not pass the login page indicating core exe error. I can make friends help me?  :-\

Hi Diego, welcome.  ;D

I'm presuming by what you've said above, that you re-installed GPB so you can have it in 64bit?
When you did this, did you delete the "Piboso" folder in your "My Documents" folder before the re-install?

Have you looked here for guidance?: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=431.0

Let us know if your problem has been solved or not. If not then please give further information so we can help you more.

Hawk.

PS: Probably your best bet would be to make a copy of your tracks folder, then totally delete everything else and do a fresh re-install, then copy past/merge your tracks folder back to the gpbikes folder. But make sure you delete the Piboso folder from your my documents folder too before re-installing GPB.