• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Headlights (front, back and blinkers) and mirrors ?

Started by Eagle, January 08, 2015, 04:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle

It would go perfect with street/track bikes and it would look amazing on night tracks (or public roads 'q').  ;D

doubledragoncc

Your like me SAS I love nightime riding it feels so good.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Eagle

I don't think the developpers appreciate how i see and use gpbikes. But since i am only 17 and i will maybe never have a motorcycle in my life, i would like this dream becoming true through gpbikes that is the best simulator in quality and the possibilities of modifications. ;D

That's why i'm so much on street bikes and public roads. I like the gp side, but the "everyday riding" with my favorite bikes and it's liberty appeals me more. :>

>doubledragoncc

Why having headlights and blinkers if we can't use them ? :D

Using them on night maps would be awesome. ;D

matty0l215

I love the idea of night racing but id rather the be game finished before Piboso starts adding little extras like this
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Eagle

>matty0l215

Never said it was needed for now, i can wait. It was just a suggestion. ^^

I'll try to make everything (headlights, blinkers and mirrors) on my mod even if they won't work, and wait for the feature to be added (if it will)

doubledragoncc

Hi SAS, hey bro dont give up on owning a scoot man. Your only 17, so much can happen in life. If I told you all the things Ive done and I left school with NO papers I paid cash for my first Rolls, owned my own custom Harley shop and driven every supercar I ever wanted to, all because I am determined to do it. You WILL have your own ride one day. Until then keep with the dream and put as much in your sim racing as you can.

I remember building RC motorbikes and having lights to race at night as it is so much fun and a challenge too. I hope it gets made so we at least have the option to have night racing, could you imagine LeMans on bikes!!! That would be so frickin cool. You could have 3 riders in a team each doing 2 hour stints like LeMans kinda has. I just think it should be an option and who is to say that in real life it will never happen?????

Hope to see some of your work with lights on bikes, love it.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Eagle

Thank you DD that's really nice.  :'(

But i hate scooters lol. I have fallen in love with the ZXR400 at the second i saw it. It was 3 or 4 years ago. Searching everytime for some occasions, it makes me sad a little, but i won't depress for that. Since i found gpbikes, i try to recreate it to "live my dream" the time i get one or another cool bike irl. (but even if i get a bike, i will still play gpbikes, it's so cool and promising ;D)

I work on my mods when i have time, currently setting the 750 engine and sounds and learn more about the scl files, so there won't be sound coord problems anymore. :)

I think the 750's model will be just an edit of the 400's since they are very similar.

If gpbikes will contains a "street simulation" side in the future, it would be awesome for street bikes lovers. :D

tseklias

i'm on this 'category' also. i dont play gpbikes to ride a motogp bike or superbikes i ride to see whiteglass's zxr, night racing, open world, engine modifications...
i've also asked about night addon but as i remember pretty much nobody liked the idea.

Eagle

Quotei'm on this 'category' also. i dont play gpbikes to ride a motogp bike or superbikes i ride to see whiteglass's zxr, night racing, open world, engine modifications...

xD

For the night maps, if it is possible to open them in 3dsM and if i study a bit the composition of the folder, maybe i can do a Night version of Victoria (changing the skybox and lights).

But that will be the only thing i would do on the map side. xD

doubledragoncc

Well that make 4 of us for night ridin. We could start a club and all say "Remember the night rider" lol. For those not in the know its the classic MAD MAX saying, love it.

I will look around the TDU Modder forums as I remember a guy did a mod for TDU1 for night riding. I used it and was pretty good from what I remember.

I am hoping to go to Slightly Mad Studios in 2 weeks to talk to Andy about my controllers and will also ask if anyone of the guys has tried GPBikes and try to get a wee bit of help on modding.

If we try we might get something going.

DD

Eagle