• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:19:15 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

STK1000 Champs Monza Event......

Started by Hawk, January 14, 2015, 03:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Just a quick post to ask if the recording of the "Replay" issue we've had over the last two events has been sorted out for tonights event?

Also to ask if this event is going to be live streamed?

Hawk.

Furious

ALEale

we hope that "replay issue" is solved :)

Kerazo

ive put the gear in and it disqualified me instantly. better luck in misano :)

finpower

ohh god
have a nice race and have core.exe >:(
now i go fore a beer and a smoke 8)
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Hawk

I just got kicked out of the race by a core.exe... first race core.exe I've had for ages so I guess I was due one. Lol

Just before I got the core.exe I saw that ALEale had retired..... I presume he had just had a core.exe too?

Anyway onwards and upwards to the next round..... Can't wait to see the live stream record and hopefully the replay file... I was doing well in the first half of the race.... Just my luck. :P ;D

On to the next round......

Hawk.

malve

Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 14, 2015, 09:34:37 PM
I just got kicked out of the race by a core.exe... first race core.exe I've had for ages so I guess I was due one. Lol

Just before I got the core.exe I saw that ALEale had retired..... I presume he had just had a core.exe too?

Anyway onwards and upwards to the next round..... Can't wait to see the live stream record and hopefully the replay file... I was doing well in the first half of the race.... Just my luck. :P ;D

Hawk.

Same here, see ALEale Retired than instantly core.
GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Hawk

Quote from: kerazxo on January 14, 2015, 09:07:04 PM
ive put the gear in and it disqualified me instantly. better luck in misano :)

Yeah I saw it happen mate..... Best thing to do is to make sure it's in gear before the pre-start sequence starts otherwise your bike can move slightly when you stick it in gear and you'll get a jump start dsq penalty.

That's tuff luck though and it shouldn't happen..... A bug to be fixed, eh.

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: malve on January 14, 2015, 10:16:05 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 14, 2015, 09:34:37 PM

Hawk.

Same here, see ALEale Retired than instantly core.

Yeah... It seems as though if one person gets a core.exe it can kick off a whole series of people getting a core.exe.

Hawk.

Kerazo

@ hawk yea i know and it usually works well ive never had problems but today, also i had a high ping of 100 which maybe caused a prob aswell

Furious

Probably I won't be able to stream tommorow :( I have my final exam on Thursday on my university and need to prepare for it.