• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:23:30 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Bikes Sub Folder

Started by Klax75, January 28, 2015, 01:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

I was wondering in future releases of GP Bikes, can the Application see sub folders. Right now with more and more bike sets coming out when just being in one folder. Would be nice if there could be sub folders in in the install folder such as "default" all default bikes. "SBK" all the SBK Bike Set, "Moto 2", all the Moto 2 Bike set. This would be easier when arranging things and organizing. If a new bet set has a update just replace that folder. Instead of searching through folder that shows every bike and picking each bike from that set out by hand.

doubledragoncc

I just drag and drop update folders into the "bike" folder and then "merge" with the original folder and "copy and replace" the files. This means you can do 20 bikes in one move if you want to without searching for the bike. Just thought I would say if people are doing it a bike at a time.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.