• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:33:20 PM

Preseason 2 - A1 Ring

Started by LOOPATELI, February 02, 2015, 09:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

sorry for all you got problems, we try our best and everything is not on our hands :S
I will open a suggestions topic so you can give there your opinion and ways to improve for the next races (for example maximum riders or riders level)

LOOPATELI

Added results+replay in the first post

I haven't tried it yet, I hope we don't get core with this replay
If it is ok ill upload some pics and recap video

r1rossi

I really enjoyed the race, had 3 -4 good laps very tight race with one guy, but kept trying to pass on bad spots and hit me.

i had perfect launch and someone hit me ;(

Loved it tho

LOOPATELI

February 09, 2015, 05:48:58 PM #63 Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 11:41:11 PM by WALKEN
shucks!!!

Replay is not working, at least for me :(

r1rossi

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

yan24

February 09, 2015, 07:06:33 PM #66 Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 09:18:18 PM by yan24
I think that I have a solution for the replay.
It is necessary to put the options grafic at least.

google translation

Jose Reina

the replay is going well for me

Hawk

Replay plays fine for me too.  ;D :P

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

Jose and Hawk tell us the secreat

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 09, 2015, 09:51:17 PM

Lol....... I can only suggest you do a fresh re-install of GPB on your systems. There must be something gone wrong or corrupted somewhere in your installs. Or some add-on that you have installed that we have not?

My install is a totally default install(with no interface add-ons), and then just the track and bike mods installed, and it works.

The only other thing I can think of is to try disconnecting any controllers or peripherals that you have connected to your PC(except your mouse/keyboard of course. Lol) and try that. And also stop any programmes that are running in the background that are not default apps. Sometimes the strangest things can interfere with the function of another programme on a PC.  ;)

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 09, 2015, 10:56:28 PM

Lol....... I can only suggest you do a fresh re-install of GPB on your systems. There must be something gone wrong or corrupted somewhere in your installs. Or some add-on that you have installed that we have not?

My install is a totally default install(with no interface add-ons), and then just the track and bike mods installed, and it works.

The only other thing I can think of is to try disconnecting any controllers or peripherals that you have connected to your PC(except your mouse/keyboard of course. Lol) and try that. And also stop any programmes that are running in the background that are not default apps. Sometimes the strangest things can interfere with the function of another programme on a PC.  ;)

Hawk.
Thanks hawk I will try it :D

Just one question, when you reinstall the game, do you also delete Piboso folder in mydocs? I always maintain it as there are the settings setups and that kind of things

r1rossi

I am still happy bout it,

I had a few really nice passes. clean , no touch nothing

r1rossi

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 10, 2015, 01:19:41 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 09, 2015, 10:56:28 PM

Hawk.
Thanks hawk I will try it :D

Just one question, when you reinstall the game, do you also delete Piboso folder in mydocs? I always maintain it as there are the settings setups and that kind of things

Yes. I always delete the Piboso folder in mydocs when I do a fresh GPB install. That way I always know that nothing in there is going to interfere with the function of the new install.  ;)

Hawk.