• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

TrackED Camera.

Started by Klax75, February 24, 2015, 09:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

Was thinking if in a future version could we have a camera that goes off riders times to frame the riders on screen for replays. What I mine is if we have Bike 1, is riding alone with no one around then that bike would be in the middle of the screen in replays. But if Bike 2, and Bike 3 are running close together the camera would zoom out slightly to frame both bikes on screen? Kind of a smart zoom that goes off times between bikes to zoom in and out. So if one bike is coming up on another, or a group of other bikes. The camera would zoom out enough to be able to have all the bikes on the screen in the camera shot. Still zooming in and out as the bikes go by.

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on February 24, 2015, 09:15:52 AM
Was thinking if in a future version could we have a camera that goes off riders times to frame the riders on screen for replays. What I mine is if we have Bike 1, is riding alone with no one around then that bike would be in the middle of the screen in replays. But if Bike 2, and Bike 3 are running close together the camera would zoom out slightly to frame both bikes on screen? Kind of a smart zoom that goes off times between bikes to zoom in and out. So if one bike is coming up on another, or a group of other bikes. The camera would zoom out enough to be able to have all the bikes on the screen in the camera shot. Still zooming in and out as the bikes go by.

Nice idea Klax.  8)

Hawk

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.