• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:46:53 AM

FUN EVENT - SBK @ Suzuka

Started by andrea.fiorelli, March 25, 2015, 10:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

JJS209

andrea.fiorelli

April 10, 2015, 10:30:47 AM #17 Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 10:41:36 AM by andrea.fiorelli
START SERVER at 21.00
WEATHER sunny
PRACTICE 20 min
QUALYFING 20 min
RACE 12 laps

Gasss

Hawk, wow, you won the battle of BMW's skins ;) I surrender

If you want to download our skin pack (Marco and Andrea...bikes, leathers and helmets) click the link below
VDA skin pack SBK

Hawk

Quote from: andrea.fiorelli on April 10, 2015, 10:30:47 AM
START SERVER at 21.00
WEATHER sunny
PRACTICE 20 min
QUALYFING 20 min
RACE 12 laps

Gasss

Hawk, wow, you won the battle of BMW's skins ;) I surrender

If you want to download our skin pack (Marco and Andrea...bikes, leathers and helmets) click the link below
VDA skin pack SBK

Thank you..... I'd love to take the credit for those beautiful bike and rider skins, but our race team manager Klax75 is the man.... He does an absolute brilliant job with the paints!

Looking forward to tonights race!  ;D

Hawk.
PS: I presume that's a 21:00Hrs GMT+1 event server start time?

Hawk

April 10, 2015, 04:31:22 PM #19 Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 04:36:21 PM by Hawk UK
Quote from: andrea.fiorelli on April 10, 2015, 10:30:47 AM

VDA skin pack SBK

Edit:  Just realised that the paints in the zip file are only your helmet and rider paints.... No bike paints?

Hawk.

andrea.fiorelli

No Hawk, I check now...there are:
1. bikes paints on the folder bikes\bmw_s1000sbk
2. helmets on the folders rider\helmets (AGV and Scorpion)
3. leathers on the folder rider\paints

;)

See you later on track :D

For the time to meet on track, yes, it's GMT +1 ( Italy time :P )

Hawk

Quote from: andrea.fiorelli on April 10, 2015, 05:13:41 PM
No Hawk, I check now...there are:
1. bikes paints on the folder bikes\bmw_s1000sbk
2. helmets on the folders rider\helmets (AGV and Scorpion)
3. leathers on the folder rider\paints

;)

See you later on track :D

For the time to meet on track, yes, it's GMT +1 ( Italy time :P )

I just unzipped the archive again and low and behold the bike folder was there with the rider and helmet paints like you said. My bad.... silly me! LOL.  ;D

Thanks Andrea!  ;)

See you guys on track tonight!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

JJS209

watch the replay. then you know why i have ragequited!

BOBR6 84

jump start lol  :-[ on the grid i had 2fps  ??? lol oh well.. enjoy the race guys see you at the next  ;)

Super Taranta !

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 10, 2015, 08:05:15 PM
jump start lol  :-[ on the grid i had 2fps  ??? lol oh well.. enjoy the race guys see you at the next  ;)

I was like 2:04:167 but 5th on race. Sometimes it means anything :D Really want to make some laps with you on Suzuka some day Bob :)
SuperTaranta #83

Hawk

I really felt for you tonight Bob.... Pole position and then jump start.... Really very bad luck mate! :(

I had a fun race, enjoyed it, but I just couldn't find any rhythm at all on track tonight..... I have to officially say that I hate Suzuka now!  Hehe.  :P

Thanks for the race guys.... Whens the next one? Hopefully not Suzuka again anytime in the next ten years! Lol.  :P ;D

Hawk.

andrea.fiorelli

Quote from: JJS209 on April 10, 2015, 07:50:38 PM
watch the replay. then you know why i have ragequited!

JJS, unfortunately, how I wrote you there was e problema with replay  >:( I added the line "replay=500000000" on the file "gpbikes.ini" but the file lenght was 10Mb  :'( and I'm angry for this

BOB, I restarted the race because one restart it's ok but you disconnected  :'( Why??

Quote from: SuperTaranta! on April 10, 2015, 08:23:05 PM
I was like 2:04:167 but 5th on race. Sometimes it means anything :D Really want to make some laps with you on Suzuka some day Bob :)

In Italy we say: Slow and steady wins the race  :P Sometimes prefer to go a second slower but stand rather than risk at every turn ;) My race's pace was 2:06 with my best on last lap 2:06.2 but you are very fast  8) 8)

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 10, 2015, 08:33:18 PM
I had a fun race, enjoyed it, but I just couldn't find any rhythm at all on track tonight..... I have to officially say that I hate Suzuka now!  Hehe.  :P
Thanks for the race guys.... Whens the next one? Hopefully not Suzuka again anytime in the next ten years! Lol.  :P ;D
Hawk.

It was a fun race, I'm sorry for who retired  :'(
Suzuka is a great track, it is a mix of fast sections and guided and the bike has to be really on top of the setup ;)
Maybe next event will be on april 27th with Moto3 at Jerez ;) or, if you like...at SUZUKA  ;D ;D ;D

However, for all was a GREAT RACE...at lap 9th my co-workers called me because another colleague didn't go to work so I had to drop everything...while I was the first one  >:( >:( >:( when I picked up the pad I did two laps to death and the last lap I made the my best. I'M VERY ANGRY!!! My brother wins the race...and I arrived on second place, but I'm angry!!!  >:(