• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:27:08 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

FUN EVENT - SBK @ Suzuka

Started by andrea.fiorelli, March 25, 2015, 10:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrea.fiorelli

Hi guys, VDA's team wants organized another FUN EVENT with SBK but at this time @ Suzuka on April 10th.
If anyone wants info or subscrives at the event please visit this page
Many thanks to all for the work that you do with GP Bikes...many many thanks
Andrea.

Super Taranta !

I wrote also on forum but gonna write here dough

I want to participate to race.

Name: Ati Tarantella
Bike:Kawasaki Ninja
Number:*83

I think thats enough for it. Also appreciated for this kind of organization. It's nice to see someone still cares for Gp Bikes Races :)
SuperTaranta #83

BOBR6 84

andrea.fiorelli

Quote from: SuperTaranta! on March 27, 2015, 07:49:23 PM
I wrote also on forum but gonna write here dough

I want to participate to race.

Name: Ati Tarantella
Bike:Kawasaki Ninja
Number:*83

I think thats enough for it. Also appreciated for this kind of organization. It's nice to see someone still cares for Gp Bikes Races :)

I added you at the event ;)

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 27, 2015, 09:05:12 PM
Il race too  :)

BOBR6, sign up at this link.
Thanks to take part :D

Hawk

March 28, 2015, 10:04:29 AM #4 Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 10:39:31 AM by Hawk UK
Sign me up guys!  ;)

Name: Hawk UK
Bike: BMW S1000SBK
Number:#7

I noticed that "No Custom" skins allowed...... Some of us are members of a team.... Are we not allowed to use our Helmet/Team Rider/Team Bike skins in this event? If not, have you a link for the skins you want us to use?

Hawk.

Edit: I've just signed up at your forum link.  :)

andrea.fiorelli

Quote from: Hawk UK on March 28, 2015, 10:04:29 AM
Sign me up guys!  ;)

I noticed that "No Custom" skins allowed...... Some of us are members of a team.... Are we not allowed to use our Helmet/Team Rider/Team Bike skins in this event? If not, have you a link for the skins you want us to use?

Hawk.

You are added at the list ;)
If you have a link for the skin share it, I download the skin and I add it on the server ;) Don't worry :D
Thanks from VDA's team :D

Hawk

I Just tried to get onto your race server to do some practice and I'm getting a "Data Mismatch" error message on connection. I presume you have not installed the latest SBK1000 Bike-set?

Hawk.

Hawk

March 28, 2015, 11:08:16 AM #7 Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 11:09:57 AM by Hawk UK
Quote from: andrea.fiorelli on March 28, 2015, 10:56:04 AM
Sign me up guys!  ;)

Hawk.

If you have a link for the skin share it, I download the skin and I add it on the server ;) Don't worry :D

Thanks guys.... Appreciated.  ;D 8)

I will post my Team "Horizon GP" Bike/Helmet/Rider skins download link here in this thread as soon as possible.  ;)

Hawk.

andrea.fiorelli

Quote from: Hawk UK on March 28, 2015, 10:56:20 AM
I Just tried to get onto your race server to do some practice and I'm getting a "Data Mismatch" error message on connection. I presume you have not installed the latest SBK1000 Bike-set?

Hawk.

The SBK bikeset that we use now is BikeMod 2.70 ;) on April 1st maybe we used the Bikemod 2.75 :D

Quote from: Hawk UK on March 28, 2015, 11:08:16 AM
Quote from: andrea.fiorelli on March 28, 2015, 10:56:04 AM
Sign me up guys!  ;)

Hawk.

Thanks guys.... Appreciated.  ;D 8)

I will post my Team "Horizon GP" Bike/Helmet/Rider skins download link here in this thread as soon as possible.  ;)

Hawk.

Ok, thanksss

andrea.fiorelli

Since yesterday, the server is update by Bikemod 2.75 (SBK pack is the 0.96b by GPBikesItalia forum) then we can race on our server and GPBikes Italia SBK Championship too. Thanks to take part :D
Suzuka is hard but it's funny :D ;)
Gasss

Hawk

April 09, 2015, 05:54:19 PM #10 Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 06:11:54 PM by Hawk UK
Hi andrea.fiorelli

Horizon GP SBK Race Paints:

Sorry there a little late... but here are my "helmet, rider and bike paints", and BOBR6 84 "rider" and "bike paint". Install instructions provided inside .rar file should you need them.  ;)

https://mega.co.nz/#!HZVQWBzL!kYBXWteU7c0ub4q6QKzV102C5ocamltmzYVjS0WVHPI

Hawk.

JJS209

would u accept "JJ S" or "JJ S209" as my name?

andrea.fiorelli

Quote from: JJS209 on April 09, 2015, 06:11:27 PM
would u accept "JJ S" or "JJ S209" as my name?

t's ok JJ, don't worry. We are happy that you take part :D
I add you at the list
See you at 20.50 on the free server V.D.A. SBK  and then at 21.00 we move on the V.D.A. RACE server ;)
Pass "SUZUKA"

andrea.fiorelli

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 09, 2015, 05:54:19 PM
Hi andrea.fiorelli

Horizon GP SBK Race Paints:

Sorry there a little late... but here are my "helmet, rider and bike paints", and BOBR6 84 "rider" and "bike paint". Install instructions provided inside .rar file should you need them.  ;)

https://mega.co.nz/#!HZVQWBzL!kYBXWteU7c0ub4q6QKzV102C5ocamltmzYVjS0WVHPI

Thanks Hawk, see you this evening on track...give the gasss ;)
Hawk.

BOBR6 84