• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

This is a gooood rider model

Started by tseklias, April 03, 2015, 11:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tseklias

Wouldn't you like if we had this rider model? Get passed the pictures and watch closely how detailed it is  :D.
http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/streetbiker---max/642103

Hawk

Very nice detailed model, rigged/animated too!  ;D

Just one thing about it that puts me off: The leathers seem to look a little too big for the rider in that they look baggy on the rider(especially on the legs), or is this the current fashion nowadays? Lol  :P ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

This 3d stuff really impresses me. 

I wish we could of learned this at school rather than 'never-use-it-in-me-life mathematics' or 'the-teacher-used-hit-me-in-class Religious studies'.

To be honest just a computer would of been nice.

20 years ago my leathers were a second skin, every bulge enhanced.  Nowadays they bag like a wrinkled sock so maybe now I'm trendy.  8)   

Apologies there for any mental images.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 03, 2015, 12:07:48 PM
This 3d stuff really impresses me. 

I wish we could of learned this at school rather than 'never-use-it-in-me-life mathematics' or 'the-teacher-used-hit-me-in-class Religious studies'.

To be honest just a computer would of been nice.

20 years ago my leathers were a second skin, every bulge enhanced.  Nowadays they bag like a wrinkled sock so maybe now I'm trendy.  8)   

Apologies there for any mental images.

LOL!! :D

Yeah I remember my racing days back in the early 80's the leathers were certainly skin tight...... To me it just looks wrong to be wearing baggy leathers on a race bike.  :P :)

Oh I also remember those sadistic teachers too that used to throw the chalk board rubbers at you at a 180MPH for talking in class! Can you imagine a teacher doing that these days, they be hung drawn and quartered by the do-gooder health and safety drongoes. LOL

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Nick I nearly spat my beer out with the image of you in tight leathers, thats the kinda thing H likes lol.

I think the rider model is the dogs bollocks to be honest and I aint gay lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

Very nice!

But don't go changing the bloody rider again... i've only just got used to making skins for this one :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Docfumi

With the implementation of the Rider Air Bag the racing suits have gotten a bit loose to say the least  :-[
At the risk of not being fashionable or trendy I'll keep my Ball Crusher Leathers thank you  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.