• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:40:30 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

ROUND 1: Aragon

Started by [R70 Team] Super-Eleven, April 18, 2015, 03:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Sorry lotusmania, I have to go out Saturday 30th May and I'm not sure I'll be able to get back in time to compete at Aragon. If you could put me down as a wildcard so that if I do make it back home and there is enough grid space to ride, that would be great!

Thanks mate!  ;)

Hawk.

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Napalm Nick

May 29, 2015, 04:31:50 PM #33 Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 04:44:29 PM by Napalm Nick
How does this work Lotus?  ???

No paints of our team in this skin pack what are we missing? :-\  Confusedamoabob  :-[

AHA! I see its just the bike paints that are missing and my helmet is in the wrong helmet type folder (should be Default).
Apart from that all Ok lol.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 29, 2015, 04:31:50 PM

No paints of our team in this skin pack what are we missing? :-\  Confusedamoabob  :-[

AHA! I see its just the bike paints that are missing and my helmet is in the wrong helmet type folder (should be Default).

Your link was broken. Update it and I'll do a new package for the race 2

giorjoe

sorry lotus, ping in lobby is always 270

Napalm Nick

Quote from: lotusmania on May 30, 2015, 03:04:32 AM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 29, 2015, 04:31:50 PM

Your link was broken. Update it and I'll do a new package for the race 2

Yes I see now  :-[ I tidied up my Dropbox folders since March. Thanks Lotus.
The links for the Bike Skins are now fixed  :D

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: giorjoe on May 30, 2015, 07:32:04 AM
sorry lotus, ping in lobby is always 270

Server is located on Brazil

Hawk

I've just got back.... So I should be good for the race if there is room?

I presume the race is still on??

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

half hour to practice start by my reckoning Hawk  8)

Napalm Nick

HOUSTON ! We have a Problem!

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

BOBR6 84

had the same problem after i downloaded the skinpack.. deleted matty and rossi's leathers (sorry guys) and all is good.

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 30, 2015, 07:17:15 PM
HOUSTON ! We have a Problem!

what is it? Did u download the right mod and track from the link that I sent?

matty0l215

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 30, 2015, 07:29:47 PM
had the same problem after i downloaded the skinpack.. deleted matty and rossi's leathers (sorry guys) and all is good.

What the hell did i do!?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE