• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Track Rotation riders gone

Started by PeterV, April 19, 2015, 12:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

I happened now several times so i think you can say its a bug.
When rotating from 1 track to another something happens, what i dont know, i only see the outcome.

Example:
- 2 riders (or more) in the server.
- Server switches/relaunches to next track in rotation. (does not matter which track)
- Riders are send back to bike selection screen and can press start to enter server again.
- Riders see each other in game (you see driver(s) name and his ping))

Only problem that occurs often is that only 1 person (or 3 from 5 or 8 from 12 riders, etc.etc.) is actually in the server.
too be able to play together again you would have too quite the game and rejoin the server again.

PeterV

Quote from: PeterV on April 19, 2015, 12:38:33 PM
When rotating from 1 track to another something happens, what i dont know, i only see the outcome.

Example:
- Server switches/relaunches to next track in rotation. (does not matter which track)
- Riders are send back to bike selection screen and can press start to enter server again.

Only problem that occurs often is that only 1 person (or 3 from 5 or 8 from 12 riders, etc.etc.) is actually in the server.
too be able to play together again you would have too quite the game and rejoin the server again.

Add too this that sometimes when it has rotated to the next track it sometimes stays on the previous track.
We had this yesterday with 4 riders in a server, we did the 8 lap race on the previous track without any problems.
When the race was over all 4 riders got a core.exe.
After that it switched to the track it should have be on too begin with.

PeterV

Quote from: PeterV on April 21, 2015, 05:58:13 PM
Quote from: PeterV on April 19, 2015, 12:38:33 PM

Example:

Add too this that sometimes when it has rotated to the next track it sometimes stays on the previous track.
We had this yesterday with 4 riders in a server, we did the 8 lap race on the previous track without any problems.
When the race was over all 4 riders got a core.exe.
After that it switched to the track it should have be on too begin with.

When in a server with track rotation with only 1 rider there is no problem at all (sofar).