• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Message to Albertukis loko

Started by ALEale, April 21, 2015, 08:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

permanently BANNED from our championship for using chat during race and for giving offence  :o

LOOPATELI

From my part, as team mate , I have to say sorry for this behavior. And I hope there is no problem to continue ind the champ and taking points for the team

ALEale

No problem with you, you've done a great race! :)

Albertukis Loko

Hey AleAle I really understand your decision. I apologize to both all gpbikes italia stuff and and the riders of the champ, especially to my team mate. I was so disappointed with the honda as i couldn't reach the time laps as with other bikes like with Kawasaki, and I made a perfect start and I was third behind jose and alex doing a great job, and then they hit me again and again in all kind of situations with respawns etc. So I went so mad and I explode, once again I'm really sorry with this behavior and It will never happen again

ALEale

ok last chance... we all are frustrated from some bug of the game but nobody is allowed to be disrespectful with people that are here to have fun...

you're allowed to race tomorrow...

Albertukis Loko

Thanks for your answer! Unfortunatelly I dont think I will be on tine for tonights race. I wont arrive home on time. If I arrive on time I will ask you if I can join the race, thanks so much