• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:24:14 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Message to Meyer

Started by ALEale, April 21, 2015, 08:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

kicked from championship due to absence not comunicated  :-\

Meyer#12

Hey! Sorry, i have been without internet since my phone broke and my internet at home have been without internet today and as work got really late i didnt have any opportunity to write i couldnt race, i am really sorry, but kicked for a missed race which i couldnt say i cant race because i dont have internet? Isnt that little too much??
Meyer#12

ALEale

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 22, 2015, 12:21:17 AM
Hey! Sorry, i have been without internet since my phone broke and my internet at home have been without internet today and as work got really late i didnt have any opportunity to write i couldnt race, i am really sorry, but kicked for a missed race which i couldnt say i cant race because i dont have internet? Isnt that little too much??

On the lasts posts in sign up thread I wrote an important rule ABSECNCE NOT COMUNICATED = KICK FROM THE CHAMPIONSHIP

But we're not here to ban riders but to have fun, I understand your problem and we will give you another chance  ;)

Meyer#12

Quote from: ALEale on April 22, 2015, 04:54:24 AM

On the lasts posts in sign up thread I wrote an important rule ABSECNCE NOT COMUNICATED = KICK FROM THE CHAMPIONSHIP

But we're not here to ban riders but to have fun, I understand your problem and we will give you another chance  ;)

Thank you. But that was also what i was thinking, that we should be here to have fun, not ban people for this thing when it happens once :)
Meyer#12

fabio93bg

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 22, 2015, 06:40:29 AM

Thank you. But that was also what i was thinking, that we should be here to have fun, not ban people for this thing when it happens once :)
We also understand this, but we had to introduce this law about the absence because in previous Championship someone races only 1 or 2 races without saying nothing to us about the (too many) absences

Meyer#12

Quote from: fabio93bg on April 22, 2015, 08:11:08 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 22, 2015, 06:40:29 AM

We also understand this, but we had to introduce this law about the absence because in previous Championship someone races only 1 or 2 races without saying nothing to us about the (too many) absences

Yeah i understand, i will tell from now on if i cant race and otherwise, you will see me on track :)
Meyer#12