• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:21:48 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Round 5 - Albacete

Started by Alby46, May 11, 2015, 07:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boerenlater

Quote from: ALEale on May 12, 2015, 10:04:00 PM
Quote from: JJS209 on May 12, 2015, 09:54:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/v/Ipp8DAy46sY

sbk cc 2015/race/albacete/incidents.rpy

WTF!!  Boerenlater isn't able to do a race with other bikes... GPB Italia staff will take a decision about this crash... thanks to JJS for the report ;)
Yes there's only one side to a story(sarcasm)and did you notice his behavior in the chat btw?
Not really friendly.
Good luck racing with such guys if you're gonna be biased anyway.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Boerenlater

Quote from: ALEale on May 12, 2015, 10:05:57 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on May 12, 2015, 10:02:21 PM
Lol you lost the front wheel at the last part and make me the bad guy?
fu

And the part before, I stand still and you hit me.
Your fault mate.

Youre a sour racer.

are you serious?  :o
im fucking angry ofcourse i am
i will admit the first corner i did break too late and couldnt avoid him
thats all

JJS209

fu

Your fault mate.

Youre a sour racer.
do not take it personally.
i am just bored about these happenings, it wasnt the first start like this one.
you can download the replay and go into every perspective you want and watch it a 100 times.

i do not want to charge you, but things cant remain this way.

ALEale

Quote from: Boerenlater on May 12, 2015, 10:06:30 PM
Quote from: ALEale on May 12, 2015, 10:04:00 PM

WTF!!  Boerenlater isn't able to do a race with other bikes... GPB Italia staff will take a decision about this crash... thanks to JJS for the report ;)
Yes there's only one side to a story(sarcasm)and did you notice his behavior in the chat btw?
Not really friendly.
Good luck racing with such guys if you're gonna be biased anyway.

Watching the replay there's only one answer.... This type of racing is allowed in another GREAT BIKE SIMULATOR,  RIDE of Milestone  ;D

Gzehoo

Well, I'M REALLY SORRY about everything what happened during 1st race. I just wanted to start in any race online, I just wanted to finish it. But the true is that I'm still learning this game, I'm too much nervous person. I won't be one of the best rider in GP Bikes, I know. But riding in this game is one of my passion.

It's true, there were a lot of crashes by me. But don't say that you never were angry after falling 10 times during one lap on VERY DIFFICULT TRACK like Albacete. During first half of race I had only 2 crashes and I was probably on 7th(?) position in race. After 6th lap I started to crash too much and with every another fall I became more and more angry. I wanted to finish this race on whichever position - but it wasn't possible. You'll say that you had destroyed race after crashing. But I didn't have, right?

And now, I resigned from starting... next round is on Monza, 100x easier track than Albacete. It would be better and easier track for me than Albacete. But I'm not changing my decision.

And if you have a problem with reading, I'll write it again:

I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING WHAT HAPPENED DURING FIRST RACE IN ALBACETE

Bye

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Gzehoo on May 13, 2015, 07:48:37 AM
Well, I'M REALLY SORRY about everything what happened during 1st race. I just wanted to start in any race online, I just wanted to finish it. But the true is that I'm still learning this game, I'm too much nervous person. I won't be one of the best rider in GP Bikes, I know. But riding in this game is one of my passion.

Hey Gzehoo,
I don't like to read posts like this when members are upset it makes me sad, so I wanted to say that you are not alone, I also have big nerves before the race (caused by excitement and, ultimately, passion) and I also get very angry with myself for falling ten times per lap.
I also know we are not the only ones so keep at it my friend, riders with passion are the best  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

andrea.fiorelli

At the second 28" he hit my team mate :( It is the race but we must pay attention ;)
And about this...I'm sorry for F93BG when I have blue flag, when I wanted change direction of my bike for to leave to pass F93BG I crash...and I fall out F93BG...I'm very sorry.
I can't race the next beacause I'll be at work!!! ;)

Boerenlater

Quote from: JJS209 on May 12, 2015, 10:15:25 PM
fu

Your fault mate.

Youre a sour racer.
do not take it personally.
i am just bored about these happenings, it wasnt the first start like this one.
you can download the replay and go into every perspective you want and watch it a 100 times.

i do not want to charge you, but things cant remain this way.
I'm not the fastest around, I can't really change that in one day. I wish I could be as fast as most of you and not 9 sec behind.
Anyway sorry for my tone in the earlier posts, I was angry ;)

JJS209

Quote from: Boerenlater on May 13, 2015, 09:56:14 AM
no problem, i understand that.

BOBR6 84

Gzehoo.. Carry on racing fella :) set your front brakes to 16 and practice with that.. ;)

Boerenlater

Quote from: JJS209 on May 13, 2015, 10:04:10 AM
Quote from: Boerenlater on May 13, 2015, 09:56:14 AM
no problem, i understand that.
Next race (if I'm allowed) I will be more careful at the start.

giorjoe

Yesterday race 2 first lap i have crash with marco fiorelli... I'm really sorry and ask to value episode. I'm ready for penality and sorry again

LeaderAsd

I'm sorry for hitting skerp in the second race... It was my fault...

JJS209

May 13, 2015, 01:24:32 PM #28 Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 01:39:21 PM by JJS209
what about a waringsystem?

someone made preventable incidents. the racedirection investigates and the results is a sort of trialstatus with a explicit warning.
this warning will last for one or more race(s).

if on the next race(s) no incident is occured by the trialed rider the waringstatus will be revoked.
and if again a violation of rules will noticed, the rider will get kicked out of the championship.

* conducted in a constructive spirit

skerp

Quote from: LeaderAsd on May 13, 2015, 01:17:49 PM
I'm sorry for hitting skerp in the second race... It was my fault...

Apology accepted, no problem Leader. But I say to all, on cold tires and a full tank, maybe the first lap  need to pay a little more attention ... However ... we think about the next race