• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:13:13 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Supermotard riding style

Started by LOOPATELI, May 21, 2015, 09:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

Hey Piboso, as you have mentioned before, supermotard category fits better in GPB than in MXB, but gpbikes riding style doesn't fit with how most most people ride supermotard.

Is there any possibility to add MxBikes rider movements into GPBikes in beta7?, maybe not choosing the riding style in the game; just adding a code in bike files that chooses that riding style.
Or maybe if you add the possibility of doing our own rider movements that would be awesome for everyone (in my case i'd prefer the first option, less work to do :P)

PiBoSo

Quote from: LOOPATELI on May 21, 2015, 09:41:05 AM
Hey Piboso, as you have mentioned before, supermotard category fits better in GPB than in MXB, but gpbikes riding style doesn't fit with how most most people ride supermotard.

Is there any possibility to add MxBikes rider movements into GPBikes in beta7?, maybe not choosing the riding style in the game; just adding a code in bike files that chooses that riding style.
Or maybe if you add the possibility of doing our own rider movements that would be awesome for everyone (in my case i'd prefer the first option, less work to do :P)

Actually, MX Bikes is probably much better for supermotard simulation:
- support for dynamic terrain that can be mixed with asphalt
- proper jumps physics
- sit and dabbing controls
- dirt on the bike / rider
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

LOOPATELI

Ok cleared then :)

Thanks for the reply

C21

QuoteIs there any possibility to add MxBikes rider movements into GPBikes in beta7?,
@Piboso
You´ve missed to answer one question ;)

(but i suppose it will be a "No" - i will be interested in why "No"  :))
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Blackheart

Is there any possibility to add MxBikes rider movements into GPBikes in beta7?

+1  ;D

LOOPATELI

Also to know if it will be added to mxb a kind of dynamic surface for asphalt

RiccoChicco

May 22, 2015, 09:43:35 PM #6 Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 10:00:40 PM by RiccoChicco
Quote from: PiBoSo on May 21, 2015, 01:08:53 PM

Actually, MX Bikes is probably much better for supermotard simulation:
- support for dynamic terrain that can be mixed with asphalt
- proper jumps physics
- sit and dabbing controls
- dirt on the bike / rider

I agree PiBoSo, but you ignored my PM. Maybe you didn't get it, but how to create a track with both scene from 3ds max for asphalt part and mix hit with a heightmap to generate the dirt part? ATM my idea was to use a function in 3ds max to generate the dirt part with the heightmap (I don't remember the name of this function, will take a look) but not sure exporting a 3ds max file into .map is good, since we'll do not have terrain deformation on dirt surface. On the other side, looking at MXB track creation guide, no asphalt surface is mentionned, only different kinds of soil, sand & gravel

QuoteIs there any possibility to add MxBikes rider movements into GPBikes in beta7?,

I tried to port animations from MXB to GPB, unfortunately it didn't work, even with rider.edf coming from MXB. Animations structure may be different between games.

But we defintely need the ability to mod animations. You add the oportunity to choose our animation in GPB menu, but if we can't get new ones I don't really understand it.

Quote from: LOOPATELI on May 22, 2015, 09:31:31 PM
Also to know if it will be added to mxb a kind of dynamic surface for asphalt

To deform asphalt??  :o ;D

LOOPATELI

Hahaha not tu deform but to take some good rubber  8) 8)