• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:01:03 AM

KX450f Supermotard UPDATE

Started by LOOPATELI, May 25, 2015, 04:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiccoChicco

Thank you very much Yan. Can you give us the changelog?  :)

Robert223

Can someone tell me how to add this to my bikes?

Hawk

January 25, 2016, 12:04:51 AM #62 Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 12:32:14 AM by Hawk
Quote from: Robert223 on January 24, 2016, 11:47:50 PM
Can someone tell me how to add this to my bikes?

Firstly we're presuming you have purchased GPBikes? Only default bikes work with the demo.  ;)

Extract the downloaded bike zip file and then place the extracted bike folder into your "C:\Program Files\GP Bikes\gpbikes\bikes" folder(if you can't see it then create it), just make sure when you extract the bike zip that you don't extract a folder within a folder or the bike won't show-up in the bike selection menu. In other words, when you extract the bike files with your zip application don't select "Extract to", select "Extract here".

You should be good to go.  ;D

If you have any problems then post a picture(or text post) of your GPBikes install folder hierarchy and install address on your system. 

You really shouldn't have any problems if you read this GPBikes Guide kindly created by Max here on the forum: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=431.0

Hawk.
PS: If you are using a 32 bit system and install then obviously you will have your GPBikes installed in your "Program Files(x86)" folder, and not "Program Files" folder as stated above.  ;)

Robert223

thanks hawk

and thanks to the creator of the supermoto!! I love this game and love this mod.
been disabled since 2 years from an antibiotic which destroyed my tendons and because of that I can't ride supermoto anymore  :'( was an athlete and also hobby supermoto racer before and now crippled at 27 y o

THIS game and especially THIS mod are the first good things happening to me since. thanks thanks thanks again guys and sorry for the personal shit
back to keeping the front wheel clean  ;)

Hawk

Quote from: Robert223 on January 25, 2016, 12:27:23 AM
thanks hawk

and thanks to the creator of the supermoto!! I love this game and love this mod.
been disabled since 2 years from an antibiotic which destroyed my tendons and because of that I can't ride supermoto anymore  :'( was an athlete and also hobby supermoto racer before and now crippled at 27 y o

THIS game and especially THIS mod are the first good things happening to me since. thanks thanks thanks again guys and sorry for the personal shit
back to keeping the front wheel clean  ;)

Glad to help mate.... and it's good to see your enthusiasm for GPBikes, it's a great sim with a great community.  ;D

Hope to see you on track and joining events soon. The soon to be released beta 8 will hopefully see some major online race events starting again. We're all just awaiting the arrival of beta 8.  ;D 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Hi Robert great to see you joined us all here.

When you send the next email let me know if you need custom control design to make it easier for you.

Have fun bro.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

davidboda46

Hi guys. Will you be updating this beauty for beta 8? Had so much fun with it on the kart tracks.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

digasro

Can we get a beta9 update for the bike? also, when i try to use it and go to the test track the game crashes for some odd reason, cant figure it out... (im new here :b )
2013 Suzuki DR125 SM (Sold)
2000 Honda CB600F Hornet (Sold)
2008 Kawasaki KX450F Supermotard (sold)
2014 MT09 /FZ09
2001 CBR 929 RR

doubledragoncc

NO SM bikes work in beta 9 that is why m8. Go use MX Bikes

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

digasro

Quote from: doubledragoncc on November 05, 2016, 01:11:11 AM
NO SM bikes work in beta 9 that is why m8. Go use MX Bikes

DD
Welp, guess im fucked, i dont have MX bikes... im guessing GP bikes license doesnt give you access to MX bikes.. and im not buying the mx license XD
2013 Suzuki DR125 SM (Sold)
2000 Honda CB600F Hornet (Sold)
2008 Kawasaki KX450F Supermotard (sold)
2014 MT09 /FZ09
2001 CBR 929 RR