• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:08:31 AM

KX450f Supermotard UPDATE

Started by LOOPATELI, May 25, 2015, 04:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoshimura

possibility of an update beta 7? tks.

LOOPATELI

Blackheart

Question: Anyone has a template (or a skin) for this bike?

Or the original 3D model, for make a template  :-\

guigui404

Quote from: Blackheart on December 27, 2015, 05:36:28 PM
Question: Anyone has a template (or a skin) for this bike?

Or the original 3D model, for make a template  :-\
Apparently no , i already asked Camillo but he said he hasn't

Blackheart

Quote from: guigui404 on December 28, 2015, 11:46:32 AM
Apparently no , i already asked Camillo but he said he hasn't

Too bad  :(  now it is very fun to ride!

JJS209

Would u change the bike folder name so that it fits the bikemod rules?
Otherwise it will not be included in the next bm.

matty0l215

I've made a version if you are happy for me to use it in the bike MOD?

You will want to update your version as well if you would like to use it :)

HERE
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

LOOPATELI

I think there is no problem from both parts (yan and me) to change the name so it can be implemented in the biked.

About the templates and skins. Is there any way to rip the bike so we can take out the texture of the skin? I have no idea if it is possible and how to do it

Blackheart

Quote from: LOOPATELI on December 29, 2015, 12:44:33 AM
About the templates and skins. Is there any way to rip the bike so we can take out the texture of the skin? I have no idea if it is possible and how to do it

I think that the problem is the OpenGL, if I remember correctly the programs do not work well with this  ???

Tomorrow I try something, if someone more experienced than me want to try...

;D

Blackheart

December 29, 2015, 02:10:15 PM #40 Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 02:23:59 PM by Blackheart
After a quick test, this is the result:

But I do not understand why I only see some textures on the model ...  :o

EDIT: Obviously the rip is just to try to create a template for the bike livery  :P

RiccoChicco

Making a template isn't the more difficult part. The original model is quite easy to find, it take about 15 minutes to create a beautiful template in 3ds max once you get the model.

The thing is to know what's the name has been used at model export. Usually it's "livery", but if it's not a standard name, it can be impossible to skin a bike without re-exporting the 3D. I thing the first thing to do is to verify the name by trying with a blank texture before anything else. I haven't GPB in my computer right know so I can't test by myself  :-X

Blackheart

Quote from: RiccoChicco on December 29, 2015, 03:01:56 PM
Making a template isn't the more difficult part. The original model is quite easy to find, it take about 15 minutes to create a beautiful template in 3ds max once you get the model.

The thing is to know what's the name has been used at model export. Usually it's "livery", but if it's not a standard name, it can be impossible to skin a bike without re-exporting the 3D. I thing the first thing to do is to verify the name by trying with a blank texture before anything else. I haven't GPB in my computer right know so I can't test by myself  :-X

Thx Ricco! If when u have time can u try is better, I'm pretty donkey here  ;D

If I understand what you mean, I tried to make a texture nominated livery, but some parts (seat and 1 exhaust) are not white  :-[

RiccoChicco

It's a good start, even if I'm more concerned by the seat  ;D Now all you have to do is to find all the names you can imagine for both exhaust and seat, which can be veeeeeeeeery long  :(

If you find everything, I'l take a look to make the template needed.

Blackheart

Quote from: RiccoChicco on December 29, 2015, 03:33:58 PM
It's a good start, even if I'm more concerned by the seat  ;D Now all you have to do is to find all the names you can imagine for both exhaust and seat, which can be veeeeeeeeery long  :(

If you find everything, I'l take a look to make the template needed.

OMG  ;D ;D ;D

it is... seat