• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club | Competitions

Started by Napalm Nick, May 26, 2015, 01:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

May 28, 2015, 06:22:19 PM #15 Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 06:24:54 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 28, 2015, 06:04:33 PM
Nice lid!! great job mate  ;)

Aldo Drudi better watch his back!!   ;D 8)

LoL Thx!

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 28, 2015, 06:06:46 PM
Fatal error my friend, its matty0L214 :P

Great work though, you've got some real talent ;D

Thx and Ups! Now i fix this, no fear  :P

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 28, 2015, 08:07:49 AM
I do  ;)

Now I have a small idea that you do not have to do its just an idea - on the front you have chosen the word Owners and I can see why but that word just means that we 'own' (have bought a copy of) the game GpBikes.
A better word may be BETA to reflect we are the BETA CHAPTER  part of the owners club?

Confusing I know I did not word it correctly maybe  :-[

I was not sure about writing to be included, now the change in Beta  ;)

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

BUMPING THIS THREAD

Less than 6 days to go. Maybe with our new club members we have some more entries?

We must have more than 1 talented designer here?

Just for fun boiz  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Super Taranta !

Oh my god :O How perfect it is. I can not believe how talented you are ! Good job mate. Perfect job...
SuperTaranta #83

Blackheart

Quote from: SuperTaranta! on June 01, 2015, 01:24:44 PM
Oh my god :O How perfect it is. I can not believe how talented you are ! Good job mate. Perfect job...

Thanks a lot!

But actually i have a new idea, if i find the time i try to do much better  ;D

Napalm Nick

Wow go Blackheart  8)

I might knock something up in 2 minutes just for the leaderboard points  :P

Blackheart

June 03, 2015, 03:34:35 PM #21 Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 04:44:24 PM by Blackheart
Has nothing to do with the contest ... but here's my new helmet  ;D (inspired by the helmet of Valentino Rossi Mugello 2011)

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0eg8aj5w8tp6fb/HGP%20Blackheart%20Default%20Helmet.pnt?dl=0

Napalm Nick

Ah yesssssssssssssssssssssss I love it!

You have an EYE for 22 ITALIANO DOG PIGS for sure.  ;)

Blackheart

Download it again that i placed the name!

;D

- The brown eye is because ... I have brown eyes ...  ::)
- Colours obviously because I'm Italian
- The number 22 just my day of birth  ;D
- The "Pig" its a character of a comic (tigerman parody) It is called the lazyman, and im lazy  ;D
- The snails because I'm slow on the track!

Napalm Nick

Ah yes the snails I missed them first time  :D

Hmm what is slower than a snail I can put on mine?  :P

Warlock

BOBR6 84

Everybody gives snails a hard time but dont forget they carry a burden!!

I think slugs are slower...   ;D :D

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Warlock on June 04, 2015, 02:12:13 AM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 03, 2015, 04:59:02 PM
Hmm what is slower than a snail I can put on mine?  :P

A drunk snail  ;D
Hahaha <hic>

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 04, 2015, 03:37:19 AM
Everybody gives snails a hard time but dont forget they carry a burden!!

I think slugs are slower...   ;D :D

Heehee those slugs must be right lazy bastids then they don't even carry a tent!

Blackheart

Hawk

LOVE THE SLOTH!!! Make a great helmet logo. Hehe!!  ;D ;D 8)

Hawk.