• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:38:22 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Competitions

Started by Napalm Nick, May 26, 2015, 01:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

May 26, 2015, 01:49:47 PM Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 12:27:03 PM by Napalm Nick
Competition 1: Beta Chapter Owners Club Helmet.

As we have a Jacket it would be nice to have a Helmet.
Competition Rules:
1. Design must be representative of some part of the Club atmosphere - please provide a description with your design as to why it was chosen.
2. The members name should be on the Helmet rear in a size and font big enough to identify in race.
3. Design must be available (preferably Paintshop or equivalent) for members to modify (with their own names).
4. A member vote on the best design in appx 10 days time will be conducted by Poll to declare 'the winner'.
5. A tied vote will be decided by the hugely respected Matte0I215 (aka "The Lovebrush"). His decision is final. Actually I haven't dare ask him yet but hopefully him lol.
6. Entry details (Name)  ARE required (see  below).
7. Just submit your design in a picture below when finished before the competition closure date

FAQ 1 - Do we (as members) have to wear the helmet?
No! But you can if you want just take any of the designs submitted (doesn't have to be the winner) , put your name on it and Ride!

FAQ 1 - So we have to wear a 'Club' Helmet then?
No! Whatever helmet you want is good, preferably one submitted to Klax for inclusion in the BikeMod.

FAQ 1 - Why have you done this I was enjoying doing nowt?
haha you don't have to take part, you don't have to do nuffin in this club if you don't want to. After reviewing the Mallory video we need  individual helmets so we can see who's who easier.

FAQ 1 - As an artiste, then, what is my 'motivation'?
1 Leaderboard point for everyone who enters, 2 for 3rd place, 3 for 2nd place and 5 for 1st place!
Also your design will be featured in the Clubs advertising and promotional material to give you truly heroic status.

Competition END date and time.

Sign-up List Is now OPEN.

1. Blackheart 

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

May 26, 2015, 03:12:09 PM #1 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:05:29 PM by Blackheart
Oh , my field  ;D

P.S. I'm join

matty0l215

May 26, 2015, 04:42:43 PM #2 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:55:12 PM by matty0l215
The Lovebrush  :o

I've been called many things but never that ;D

Edit: It's an L in the name, not 1 :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 26, 2015, 04:42:43 PM
The Lovebrush  :o

I've been called many things but never that ;D

Edit: It's an L in the name, not 1 :P

Aha I knows that see I tooks a plenty o time to make sure n all that was right see,  its the font see looks like a 1 but is actually a fonty L ner ner  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

May 26, 2015, 09:55:43 PM #4 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 09:57:56 PM by Napalm Nick
Quote from: Blackheart on May 26, 2015, 03:12:09 PM
Oh , my field  ;D

P.S. I'm join

LOL...Do you mean you are entering the competition to design us a helmet Blacky?

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on May 27, 2015, 06:50:53 AM
Yeah i try  :)

Good man!  ;D

Good Luck! Cant wait to see it.

Roll up Roll up all artistic members, the gauntlet has been thrown down...

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

Holy Mother of all things BEAUTIFUL!  I think the prize is in the bag Sir! Wow that's nice  8)

Calling other designers - come on! There's points to be had! (Maybe not all 5 tho judging by Blackies efforts so far!)

Blackheart

Cmon guys! Im done  ;D

4 pictures in game (no PS used)

Description

- its a "simple" (simple????!!!!) helmet based on two elements; Blu flames and carbon fiber, with gold decorations.
- In the front part there is the written: Owners (sorry for the bad picture  :P )
- In the top there are the signatures of all participants in the first event.
- In the back the part that i personally love, a lovely skull (colored by me xD), the nameplate (its extremely easy change the name on; 1 minute of your/my time).

Conclusions

Personally i love it , it's colorful , but not too much, and i have enjoyed creating it ;D

P.S. Tell me if you like, or what would you change.

Napalm Nick

Go Blackheart!   8) I love it and I love the thought that has gone into it!

Real nice job mate. ;)

Will their be any others we wonder? :-*

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

I do  ;)

Now I have a small idea that you do not have to do its just an idea - on the front you have chosen the word Owners and I can see why but that word just means that we 'own' (have bought a copy of) the game GpBikes.
A better word may be BETA to reflect we are the BETA CHAPTER  part of the owners club?

Confusing I know I did not word it correctly maybe  :-[

BOBR6 84

Nice lid!! great job mate  ;)

Aldo Drudi better watch his back!!   ;D 8)

matty0l215

Fatal error my friend, its matty0L214 :P

Great work though, you've got some real talent ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE