• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:20:09 AM

Sidecars

Started by Boerenlater, June 09, 2015, 06:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boerenlater

As you may know, this years Isle of Man TT is on during this week and I was thinking it would be amazing if we have those sidecars in GP Bikes too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GXUy8ttGOs
Just look at this...

I'm not sure how the steering would look tho, the passenger would move around instead of the driver.  But I'm sure that could me modeled.
What do you guys think of this idea?
The bonus would be no more failing fronts ;)
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Well I would love them to be incorporated!  2 players per outfit a real niche in the game market. Oh man don't get me dreaming of what could be....
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 09, 2015, 06:59:41 PM
Well I would love them to be incorporated!  2 players per outfit a real niche in the game market. Oh man don't get me dreaming of what could be....

Actually 2 players per outfit would be great as an option. Absolutely agree it would be unique I believe Nick?

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

For sure, man that would be neat!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

i would love something like this  :)

HornetMaX

Latest beta of WRS seems to cater for vehicles with more/less than 4 wheels. Maybe ...

MaX.

h106frp

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 09, 2015, 09:07:55 PM
Latest beta of WRS seems to cater for vehicles with more/less than 4 wheels. Maybe ...

MaX.

Maybe this then, Grasstrack madness  ;D