• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

PRE-B7 Dynamic Track Test Mallory Park | DRY | Complete

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 04:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

yes Matty I think it was because you were both on top of each other so you couldn't R to rejoin. Once you left JJ could rejoin track. Not an Dynamic problem I think
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

June 18, 2015, 08:12:15 PM #16 Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 08:15:00 PM by Hawk UK
Quote from: matty0l215 on June 18, 2015, 08:06:36 PM
Quote from: Hawk UK on June 18, 2015, 07:58:06 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on June 18, 2015, 07:44:40 PM
Only 1 core for me, during practice when resting from the gravel trap into someones path, otherwise very stable for me

Sorry i'm not/wasn't around for the race, To many people on such a small track...

I presume you are joking Matty?? LOL  ;D

Hawk.

Well that  :-[ (Okay yes, maybe rage quit :P )

And the facts that neither me or JJ couldn't reset to track after a crash on the 2nd corner...

Must be the qwerks of the Dynamic Surface playing things up I'd say?

But I also noticed strange things happening too: Like my clutch wouldn't work, then it's operation was reversed, and I had to calibrate and reset my gear change buttons twice before the race. Very strange behaviour.

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

we also had some loose cannons onboard who we don't know and joined cos they saw lots of people on the server lol.

To their credit they didn't cause many issues.

In fact there was way more people there than I was expecting so not a bad result at all.

Very strange Hawk - I will leave the dynamic Mallory up if you want to try and simulate it again sometime?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Boerenlater on June 18, 2015, 07:52:28 PM
I got a core right before the race.

When you joined the track? was it first time you joined track for race or second?

Blackheart

I do not know who touched in the first corner but he was nearly stopped in turn ... But my apology. I am a lot of fun, unfortunately for my mistake I lost the position of Nick at the end :)

Napalm Nick

Don't worry about it - I wiggled through the carnage and was running with Yan in 2nd for a few laps before excitement took over and I binned it into a hedge so I am not too chuffed with myself  lol ;D

hezio

For me one core when I go on the track when we wait the start warm up lap.

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

The results are in. Thank you all for coming it was a good test session.

Qually

Race

JJS209

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

Replay file should anyone want to watch that track rubber in and the 'groove' get wider and wider.       8) ooo its nice 8).

ZIPPED RPLY FILE

Blackheart

Me a core in qually if this can help :)

5th Nick in qually
6th Black in qually

5th Nick in race
6th Black in Race

And I wanted revenge XD

matty0l215

June 18, 2015, 08:47:09 PM #28 Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 08:48:53 PM by matty0l215
I will say that the daytona seems to handle a lot better when there is rubber down, it is a much nice bike to ride.

2 seconds off fastest lap in qualiy on "inferier" machinery ::)

As for the reset issue Hawk- it might have also been down to the crash that happend very close behind. Like what it used to be, unable to reset when a bike was close behind.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on June 18, 2015, 08:43:17 PM
Me a core in qually if this can help :)

5th Nick in qually
6th Black in qually

5th Nick in race
6th Black in Race

And I wanted revenge XD

Yes thanks all core reports needed.

Yeh "Get thee behind me Devildogpigeyesnailboy"  :D

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 18, 2015, 08:47:09 PM
I will say that the daytona seems to handle a lot better when there is rubber down, it is a much nice bike to ride.

2 seconds off fastest lap in qualiy on "inferier" machinery ::)

Yes Mate we all did good qually times there better than our practicing before maybe the rubber helped?