• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:19 PM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

It's very rideable, just don't crash (or you might just fall off of the world) :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

yan24

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 02, 2015, 02:42:11 PM
Quote from: yan24 on July 02, 2015, 01:50:47 PM
I put you a link which I created.

LaFerteGaucher_alpha2
https://mega.nz/#!ZYR2WDpA!GHx2CfD34MQQDvPFlhvl8-TTCmIDQGtJqp9976oROQg

This circuit is in MEGA.

Yep I get it now Yan. I try it soon

Might need Kerazxo to help me find the way out of the car park here tho  ::)

Take out pit la LaFerteGaucher_alpha2 : https://youtu.be/y37ibW0JiWg

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

What does La Ferte Gaucher mean? - The left handed circuit?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

OK so I'm on GPBOC2 - who left all this rubber down? Have Dunlop been here with their super super sticky softies good for one lap, tyres again?

JJS209

i would bet on bob! bet on bob. lol

Napalm Nick

Ha yes well if it was BoB it must be his shadow "rubber"  :o. If you know what I mean. :P

Ah the conversation has found its level......

BOBR6 84

nice  8) i only did 4 laps though.. i dont want to race without dynamic surface anymore  :( it's too good  ;D

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 06, 2015, 10:41:54 PM
Ha yes well if it was BoB it must be his shadow "rubber"  :o. If you know what I mean. :P

Ah the conversation has found its level......

lol

JJS209

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 06, 2015, 10:42:23 PM
nice  8) i only did 4 laps though.. i dont want to race without dynamic surface anymore  :( it's too good  ;D
+1 me too!

Napalm Nick

Statement released 10:00 today from Mallory Park Club Committee:

With the impending (and extremely exciting) update to Beta 7, the committee have decided to postpone all Work-In-Progress (WiP) club projects (such as; the Rookie Cup, Mentor programme, Endurance Challenge, Thursday Fun Race etc) until after the aforementioned update is released, and its subsequent analysis and implementation to existing resources (Bikes/Tracks/Physics etc) has been conducted.

While disappointing for some I am sure, we can all learn and move forward together post the B7 release on a new voyage of discovery, and we hope you agree it is a 'decent plan'.

Furthermore, to celebrate the lifespan of GPBikes up to and including beta 6c, we announce a new Championship ready to start now - the "GP800 NDS Cup".  Hard and fast MotoGP Circuit racing over as many tracks (NDS) as we can manage before B7 release, at a rate of at least 2 championship races per week. Strictly open to EVERYBODY of EVERY skill and ability, under the existing Club Rules and Ethos. More details are hoped to be released by my team today.

Exciting times! Your support has been, is still, and will be in the future......hugely appreciated, as always.   

Rt Hon Monti Boopsi
Owners Club Chairman

So there we go I have my sign-up pen ready , just waiting on the Official announcement.....

Meyer#12

Sounds like a super good decision!

And count me in! ;)
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

So you suspend the fun races because of the new coming beta and you decide to start a GP800 championship now? I don't understand  :P
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

Sounds great Nick! Bring on the 800's!  ;D 8)

Count me in too mate!

Hawk
PS: Not sure how your going to manage an oversubscription(more than the race grid can hold) for the 800 champs? But it might be best to put me down as a wild card entry due to me moving property and having to get settled in and reconnected by BT. That way if you get a big entry I won't be stopping another rider who wants to race every race from taking part. :) 8)

Blackheart

July 14, 2015, 10:52:15 AM #59 Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 10:58:01 AM by Blackheart
Quote from: Meyer#12 on July 14, 2015, 10:36:01 AM
Sounds like a super good decision!

And count me in! ;)

Same here  ;D

I like this!

EDIT: Question! In my gp800 I only see the GP10, is correct or I miss the bikes? Because I want to create a personal skin for the championship  ::)