• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:56:10 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Boerenlater on July 14, 2015, 10:46:12 AM
So you suspend the fun races because of the new coming beta and you decide to start a GP800 championship now? I don't understand  :P
I can understand that confusion, maybe I should of included the pre-cursor notes attached to the statement. Here is another snippet:

QuoteRecent member feedback heavily leans to wanting some good old fashioned Circuit Racing with big bikes. In light of the many diverse races and 'Fun' had at both the Thursday Fun races and the Sunday Main event in recent times, and the unknown depth of impact of B7, it is time to provide what the members want in a 'final flurry' of Circuit racing.
Rt Hon Monti Boopsi
Owners Club Chairman

Seams like an OK plan to me.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Rewrite it, because it has gone to the next page, and maybe you have not had time to read me:

Question! In my gp800 I only see the GP10, is correct or I miss the bikes? Because I want to create a personal skin for the championship :)

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Blackheart

Thx, Then, as soon as I can, I start to work to create something...  ;D

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on July 14, 2015, 10:52:15 AM
EDIT: Question! In my gp800 I only see the GP10, is correct or I miss the bikes? Because I want to create a personal skin for the championship  ::)

That is correct - One bike level field. 

As no Skin Master (.psd type) seems to exist, our resident expert (Matty 'L'ovebrush) is concocting one to make all our lives easier to make a paint without having to MOD an existing .pnt file. If you can wait for it then hopefully by tomorrow we have it. If not go for it anyway - I have seen the first posters regarding the championship and it suggests everyone to make their own skin as a Beta 6c Celebration too.   8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Just a small idea!

What about we make a Beta club leather suit for this event or let people make their own.. it just looks a bit stupid to me riding this beauty of a race bike in leather jacket and jeans :P
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Sure, for this everyone can wear whatever they want, however, one stipulation.....

PLEASE PLEASE submit it for inclusion in the Official Club Skinpack so everyone can get it and we can all see each other as it was designed rather than a white washout. Please  ;)

Meyer#12

Of course Nick!

And no matter what, i have Matty the lovebrush to help me with skins (i can't figure out how to do that and i suck with paint and all those kind of programs), so i guess he puts them in the skinpack :)
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 14, 2015, 11:05:38 AM
Quote from: Blackheart on July 14, 2015, 10:52:15 AM
EDIT: Question! In my gp800 I only see the GP10, is correct or I miss the bikes? Because I want to create a personal skin for the championship  ::)

That is correct - One bike level field. 

As no Skin Master (.psd type) seems to exist, our resident expert (Matty 'L'ovebrush) is concocting one to make all our lives easier to make a paint without having to MOD an existing .pnt file. If you can wait for it then hopefully by tomorrow we have it. If not go for it anyway - I have seen the first posters regarding the championship and it suggests everyone to make their own skin as a Beta 6c Celebration too.   8)

Oh well, I have no idea of how to make a template  :-[ ;D

Vini

Napalm Nick

All Racers on Sign up list asked to vote ASAP please

Napalm Nick

July 20, 2015, 01:30:08 PM #71 Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 03:16:11 PM by Napalm Nick
GPBOC 1 set up for Suzuka for testing

GPBOC 2 set up for Misano for testing

Napalm Nick

POLL locked, many thanks to everyone for their votes MISANO takes the prize.

Suzuka will be the first track in addition to the current schedule should we need more.

Misano will be put on GPBOC1 server now.

Aragon will be put on GPBOC 2 server now

Napalm Nick

GPBOC 2 is loaded with support race roadster bikes (FZ6)

Lemme know if you think it's fun - it should be - stable bikes and slipstreamiong fun should be ace !

Napalm Nick

August 24, 2015, 08:39:24 PM #74 Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 11:05:50 PM by Napalm Nick
THERE IS WAS A FUN RACE GOING DOWN ON GPBOC 2 in about 15 minutes a couple of hours ago-
Come join! You missed it