• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:50:40 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Hawk UK on October 28, 2015, 09:03:20 AM
Enough of these 4 stroke devil machines..... Time to go dedicated 2 stroke racing for B7! Hehe!  ;D

Hawk.

Love me 4strokes but yeah im down for that  8)

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 28, 2015, 09:21:26 AM
Quote from: Hawk UK on October 28, 2015, 09:03:20 AM
Enough of these 4 stroke devil machines..... Time to go dedicated 2 stroke racing for B7! Hehe!  ;D

Hawk.

Love me 4strokes but yeah im down for that  8)

I've still not had chance to even install B7 yet. Lol. But from the positive posts for the 500cc bike I can feel a 500cc Champs coming on. Yahooo!!!  ;D ;D 8) 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

We will need the 500 mod bikes to be made B7 capable first I assume.

But a 500 Cup is possible.

Having problems getting the server to work with a Mod track at the moment.  ???
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Aha! Sussed it.

GPBOC 2 set for B7 but at BRNO where you can test that infamous uphill chicaney bit!

I will change this server as Mod bikes come back for testing  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

GPBOC 2 loaded with the only (as far as we know) B7 compatible bike so far!

Clash of the titans (Mura/M1) - online now!

Napalm Nick

I will be wanting to test the new server features probably on Friday.

If anyone fancies making up the numbers to help that would be great. It will give us a greater understanding of the improvements.

fix: reconnection during warmup and race (see how this is implemented)
fix: dynamic track surface optimizations (could really do with explanatory help from PiBoSo  :-[ - what should be fixed?)
fix: whitelist and blacklist update    (allow me to change the whitelist when someone joins an event LATE!  ::) (or Blacklist them heehee)
new: event name                             (duh)
new: dedicated server save option   (hoping it is this http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2303.0)

Similarly I/we would really appreciate any findings from other server gurus conducting their own experiments please  :)!

h106frp

I expect the new super slippery grass will provide some entertaining re-starts after rider falls. Re-starting on the outside of a tight corner needs a very gentle touch on the throttle to avoid another fall.

Napalm Nick

GPBOC1 & GPBOC 2 servers updated to B7b

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 28, 2015, 10:38:04 PM

fix: whitelist and blacklist update    (allow me to change the whitelist when someone joins an event LATE!  ::) (or Blacklist them heehee))

So far both whitelist and blacklist only seem to update for the REMOVAL of a player but not for the addition of a player (like adding someone after the event has started - usual need). 

Need to do more tests but can any other server Guru confirm?

Vini

I get a Data mismatch with the FZ6 at the Brno server.

What version of the bike is the server running, Nick?

Napalm Nick

October 29, 2015, 08:16:35 PM #115 Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 08:19:26 PM by Napalm Nick
The beta 7 version released about 5 minutes ago - check out the Bike Mod thread mate.

PS: yes the FZ6 is now on the server and I have changed the track too

Napalm Nick

October 31, 2015, 09:56:43 AM #116 Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 12:07:40 PM by Napalm Nick
GPBOC1 server will be conducting rain tests today and may be locked for a while

GPBOC2 server - NDS track changed, Bike choice changed to OPEN - please note this server will only run STOCK and OFFICIAL Bike Mod Bikes - the ONLY Mod bike on it is the Roadster FZ6. The other two (M1 and RSW500) will be added again once they are accepted into the BikeMod (once naming is correctly standardised).
Track is Silverstone NDS in case you haven't put that track in your new Tracks folder yet.

Hawk

Is the GPBOC RSW500 ready yet? I see it's been uploaded to the BikeMOD database now. ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

yes mate GPBOC 2 has all the Official Mod Bikes now and is up and running again after its 'Missing Bike' phenomenon!

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 31, 2015, 08:48:07 PM
yes mate GPBOC 2 has all the Official Mod Bikes now and is up and running again after its 'Missing Bike' phenomenon!

I'll be online in 15 mins!  ;D

Thanks Nick!

Hawk.