• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:51:55 AM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

November 01, 2015, 11:01:47 PM #135 Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 11:12:04 PM by Napalm Nick
45 seconds to beat when I left

I will probably swop GPBOC servers tomorrow so all these new laptimes can be fed to the Best Laps server and GPBOC 2 will become Beta 7 standard test area. Good night.

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 01, 2015, 09:51:59 PM
Oooh I hope so  :-* track surface at mallory + rubber looks and feels very nice! Brings GPB to life.  8)

Yes and my initial impression is running B7b on Dynamic DRY Tracks is more stable than B6c ever was.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

h106frp

November 01, 2015, 11:07:16 PM #136 Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 11:11:04 PM by h106frp
Good frantic fun, i know Mallory is not for everyone but being a short track you do see lots of the other bikes.

Re-spawn position needs fixing, currently its the center line of the track.

Only 1 core in an hour with dynamic surface  :) track looks really good with rubber and marble build up

Napalm Nick

Also, so far I am a fan of the new respawn method although at Mallory you can easily see that once down, you may never get up again due to the frequency of other bikes passing. Ho hum.

But definitely an improvement over the old method even if not at the 'perfect solution' discussed in the community hopes and dreams list. :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

h106frp

I like the re-spawn, better to wait a bit than cause a pile up.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: h106frp on November 01, 2015, 11:13:03 PM
I like the re-spawn, better to wait a bit than cause a pile up.

Lol yeah absolutely.. Like nick said could be waiting a while at mallory lol but hey ho.. Easier to keep her lit now the front end is better.

Napalm Nick

It is done ladies and gentlemen,

GPBOC1 server is now for sending your hotlaps to the Best laps server. As it is empty for B7 you now have the chance to get your name in No1 position (for a short while)!
Track will change daily as much as I can. It only holds official BikeMod and TrackMod resources.
If you find it stops updating to the BL server then let me know and I will reset it if I can. Today it stays with Mallory 78 dynamic - I look forward to seeing the lap times on the BL server.

GPBOC2 server is pure Beta7b only so you can do any testing you wish in a known environment, this server does not update to the BL server.

Good luck.

JJS209

which bikes are there online? tells me "missing bike"

Napalm Nick

Only ones direct from the Bikemod.  No where else.

So until Matty releases the links to the renamed RSW and 125 I'm afraid you will probably get this message. When I update the server I will announce it.

Napalm Nick

GPBOC 2 updated with all the 'Official content' from the BikeMod.  :D

Blackheart, Nuovaic and H106 are the class leaders at the moment.

h106frp

Im getting the 'missing bike' message, whats changed?

Napalm Nick

RSW500 and 125ITA downloaded and installed from ModBike Database

h106frp

Something weird going on, i can get on the Victoria server with 990 OK but not mallory.

Ran ITA125 on their Victoria OK.

Bike selection menu then locked to the ITA125 only - weird, uninstalled ITA125 and back to normal but still get 'missing bike' on Mallory

Napalm Nick

We could do with more of an explanation on that message there is something very odd going on

h106frp

Sorted, it was due to having the 'all in one' RSW installed which has a different (file) name to the single download bike file :)

matty0l215

Quote from: h106frp on November 02, 2015, 10:29:00 PM
Sorted, it was due to having the 'all in one' RSW installed which has a different (file) name to the single download bike file :)

:-[ Sorry
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE