• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 01:27:18 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

well done H thanks for explaining it will help in the future I'm sure.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

Something weird is going on with your Victoria GP500 server, Nick.
If you go into replay you can only watch the last 30 second or so.

Napalm Nick

Victoria GP500 server? Which is that, GPBOC 2?

I see from the log you have not been on my servers since they have been reset

Unless you mean GPB IT | B7b | RSW500 ??? This is not mine it is our lovely Italian friends server ?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

h106frp

Just did a load of laps with the ITA125 on Mallory, i dont think the hot laps are recording, but you can basically got flat out and never lose tyre grip  :o Ran out of settings to try and get the bike to turn faster, not realistic but a lot of fun. Even the notorious hairpin which topples the standard 125 can be accelerated around in a care free manner.

I can see it would be a lot of fun for an on line race due to the lack of falls and letting people concentrate on racing each other but its a bit like slot car racing.

Napalm Nick

yeh I was laughing a bit there when I went on the grass and nothing happened lol.  I also did a jump off a bank, across the track and up the hill into the car park. Awesome bike! Lol.

Yep recording laps stopped again it does that sometimes no idea why. Think I asked Ali about it before but I think its one of those things. Will reset it.

I would really like to re-create this race we had for the simple fact of seeing the exhaust smoke at the start  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/v/g_bwpa0e83w&list=PL_dq-IUkKuv1cGwFYb6psQOG72j7hsEFQ&index=4

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 02, 2015, 11:37:39 PM
yeh I was laughing a bit there when I went on the grass and nothing happened lol.  I also did a jump off a bank, across the track and up the hill into the car park. Awesome bike! Lol.

Yep recording laps stopped again it does that sometimes no idea why. Think I asked Ali about it before but I think its one of those things. Will reset it.

I would really like to re-create this race we had for the simple fact of seeing the exhaust smoke at the start  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/v/g_bwpa0e83w&list=PL_dq-IUkKuv1cGwFYb6psQOG72j7hsEFQ&index=4

Oh yeah! let's re-create it like that! i clearly remember that race! :P
Meyer#12

BOBR6 84

im in  ;D aprilia 500 pumps out loads of smoke on the hairpin  8)

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 03, 2015, 07:58:46 AM
im in  ;D aprilia 500 pumps out loads of smoke on the hairpin  8)

I'd be in for that too, Nick! Make it so mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

November 03, 2015, 09:43:06 AM #159 Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:44:57 AM by BOBR6 84
''missing bike''  ??? damn  :D ::)

edit: my bad, i have the latest version with smoke...

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 03, 2015, 09:43:06 AM

I thought the latest version had been put into the database?

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Hotlap Lap recording is working again found an anomaly after I loaded server with ModBikes  :-[ - 'every day is a school day!'  ;D

CapeDoctor

Quoteevery day is a school day!

https://www.youtube.com/v/NFbLShAZG1g

a golden oldie from my part of the world ...  8)

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Hawk on November 03, 2015, 02:17:23 PM

Hawk.

bike missing still  :-\

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 04, 2015, 05:48:07 PM
Quote from: Hawk on November 03, 2015, 02:17:23 PM

Hawk.

bike missing still  :-\

The latest Aprillia RSW500? It is there, Bob.   ;D

Hawk.