• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:43:26 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on January 18, 2016, 08:04:59 PM
Wow 1m.39s times already. Nice  8)

Leave one of the bike hotlap records for meeee!  :D

Haha did 1.39,2 on like on 5th lap or so haha :D this bike and track fits me well ;)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Due to information and replays received from the Track Marshall Bot and other respected players, the server has now been re-booted with the new version that will hopefully prevent cutting the chicanes and achieving , how shall I put it....."false times".

Its not your fault, we are humans, so we have the morals and self-respect lower than the seas bottom-feeders.

And as a reminder, "track limits" means "staying on the track", and the track is everything up to and including the raised kerbs but nothing past them.

The track versions are the same so if you have a "false" time on the Best-Laps server now, it will still stand, and you can hang your head in shame if you like.  >:(

;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Server Reset as no times were being passed to the Best-Lap server with this latest version.

This is being investigated.

Fortunately our Marshal has sent me the times so far (attached).
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Um are we sure Imola is fixed hahahaha! Damn moles.

Blackheart

;D ;D ;D

Never happened to me and I did 50+ laps! lol

Hawk

We're looking into the holes problems guys..... Update hopefully coming soon.  ;)

Hawk.

r1rossi

Is this server open to all ? i would love to join!

Blackheart

Quote from: r1rossi on January 20, 2016, 03:56:14 PM

Yep  :P GPBOC1|Hotlaps|Limited Tyres

Napalm Nick

Quote from: r1rossi on January 20, 2016, 03:56:14 PM

Yes of course ! Everyone welcome  ;D

You need all the BikeMod bikes but the latest MotoGP bikes.

I think we should check if this track RACES soon too  :o 8)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk on January 20, 2016, 03:28:34 PM
We're looking into the holes problem.....
Hawk.

Careful there - someone hold your boots

r1rossi

Perfect,

Will i be able to join if my bike has different sounds or will it be data mismatch?

I would try myself but im working today

Hawk

Quote from: r1rossi on January 20, 2016, 05:33:33 PM
Perfect,

Will i be able to join if my bike has different sounds or will it be data mismatch?

I would try myself but im working today

You can put your own sounds in and it won't data mismatch, but only you will hear your sound, the rest of us will hear the original sounds.  ;)

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on January 20, 2016, 04:58:03 PM
Quote from: Hawk on January 20, 2016, 03:28:34 PM
We're looking into the holes problem.....
Hawk.

Careful there - someone hold your boots

Hahaha! Nice one! ;D

What you like Nick! LOL!  ;D

Hawk.

Boerenlater

I think the server is not updating the times.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

It isn't I'm afraid, we are looking into this - it seems less stable for transmitting data to the BL server since the updates to the track.

However, it is a 'STAY ALIVE' server so you see all the times on the server 'in-game' since last track update anyway.

Obviously rebooting the server might get it working again for a while but that would ruin the super longgggg practice session EVENT that is going on.

Sorry nowt we can do ATM. ::)