• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:29:20 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

February 23, 2016, 12:33:09 AM #375 Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 12:36:33 AM by Blackheart
Me too  ;D

I just watched the replay not understand anything about what position I arrived, the last lap is seen a overtaking on nuovaic (3), and no one has doubled me  :o

I do not know if I finished third, fourth, fifth or eighth  ;D

Warlock

Quote from: Blackheart on February 22, 2016, 10:06:09 PM
Nick tonight there were no cores ??? In my opinion counts the number of drivers on the track, what do you think?  ???

I also had one during last qualifying. But is truly related to the number of riders 0-10 usually goes well (or not  ::) ), more......... and a core festival starts........
We did manage a race with 14 riders without a core during race, that was nice and lucky.
I would say the server restart for the race was in our favour tonight.

Blackheart

Quote from: Warlock on February 23, 2016, 12:58:22 AM
I would say the server restart for the race was in our favour tonight.

You're right, gp bikes is not yet ready for events on several consecutive days.  :-\

Napalm Nick

It is a shame.

It will be OK when the server save/pause function has a few tweaks to it.  I set it to SAVE all the data after the qualifying session to allow the server to be rebooted and this tyre and position data reloaded. 

It works really well, BUT, the thing I don't like about it is - once the server is restarted there is a 15 minute window for all the people to join again, then it progresses to the next session. If anyone tries to join after this they receive the "Race already started" message (even if in Warmup or any session). 

I had to bin the server reset (which might have saved some cores) because if anyone cores on the grid they cannot rejoin it seems ("Race already started").

So, like most things, its still a developing function (and one I see has a lot of potential) that I might suggest PiBoSo tweaks again.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

I will test when work calms down! Been having +14 hours work day now for two days in a row! Managed to race yesterday, but that was all i did beside work lol!

Edit:maybe i should race instead of sleep tonight ;D
Meyer#12

Vini

is it still a1 ring or finally a different track?

Blackheart

doubledragoncc

I never rode on A1 RIng until this weekend and really got to like it. The GP15 seemed to like it out the box with default settings and didnt seem to wobble too much. With set up it could be fun without headaches all round.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Warlock

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 23, 2016, 08:43:09 PM
Varese gauntlet is down...

Ha !  ;D
54 laps there so far, and i just started working on the setup, so... get ready, boss   ;D

Blackheart

I have tried just 9 laps and I did 1:30 (close to Nick's time) "unfortunately" when the server is empty, it will restart.  ;D

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on February 24, 2016, 01:45:06 AM
I have tried just 9 laps and I did 1:30 (close to Nick's time) "unfortunately" when the server is empty, it will restart.  ;D

This is why clerk of the couse is in there :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Yeh but she left when the server auto restarted after the 24 hour practice session ended  ::) She was moaning about doing more Nightshifts recently than BoB.  :D

Particularly annoying is that the Best Lap server is not taking updates from  GPBOC1 either. Will have to contact Ali about it.

pfffff

Napalm Nick

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 23, 2016, 11:57:33 PM
I never rode on A1 RIng until this weekend and really got to like it. The GP15 seemed to like it out the box with default settings and didnt seem to wobble too much. With set up it could be fun without headaches all round.

DD

I'm easy for anything but I expect people would like a different track now? One of them Big NDS ones though, not small twisty stuff that doesn't let a MotoGP bike 'spread its legs'.
But that's just advice, its your event .... :)

doubledragoncc

February 24, 2016, 09:34:15 AM #389 Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:43:31 AM by doubledragoncc
You da boss, I need to learn new tracks. In testing I use Brno as it is a track across all games and GPBikes so I get a good feel for how my system works in each game. I am up for anything now as you guys showed me how much fun it is and I am not so embarrassed that I am slower as I want to learn. I need to make a video about controllers and how they effect your riding. Many think I have an advantage but the truth is I have a big disadvantage. Racing with you guys has taught me a lot, thanks.

My biggest mistake in my first race was not wearing my support glove for my right hand. I did not realize how it is in online racing, now I know lol.

So buddy whats the next one? I think I missed the thing about the Varese race?

DD...............The man with the numb hand!!!
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.