• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:17:29 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 08, 2016, 12:17:49 PM
Never ridden the track yet. Is the 2011 with the whole 300's corners or 200?

Not downloaded it yet.

DD

It's the modern 300 circuit DD.... Very nice track indeed! But with me being an "Old School" type of guy I still prefer the original 1970's classic Snetterton layout myself.  ;D

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Thanks H. I made myself take time to download it................................ Love it

I too prefer the old track but this was great as not one core in 4 laps.

Did 2 on the 250...........same as 125 front end washout and frickin slow, thought I would get round by next week at least lol

The 990 on default setup was sooooo much better. I love this old dog and I think it better suited than the GP15 with its lower power on this track.

Its up to the boss. Be happy woteva. Look forward to learning more from you all. Even swapped back to my own system and not the one for Inside Sim Racing that is getting converted to the Hs2 Streetfighter system.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Grooveski

I was doing some laps there last night on the GP15.  Lovely track.    ;D
Those last couple of turns are a superbitch though.   They make the nightmare braking section after the back straight look positively straightforward.   :P

From the Spa thread:
QuoteI dont know where all these problems are coning from. I put all the skins i was goven in the pack..   :-\

It's cool Matty.  My bike paint was a mistake at my end.  I'd tested the skin but then added _gp15 to the name of the file I sent you.  The pack had the right file and the right name but on my system I still had the old paintjob as well.
When I looked later there was a Grooveski and a Grooveski[2] paint.  Either I was wearing the wrong one in the race or having two with the same name just confused things and I ended up being shown on the Base skin.

My fault entirely.
...and sorted.   ;)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk on March 08, 2016, 12:24:51 PM
I'm easy whatever bikes you decide(but preferably a bike that is reasonable stable).

What date are you planning to hold this event? Cause our bikeMOD team have an M3_KTM test race session on Sunday 13th March.   :)

Hawk.

Anytime Matty wants it.

Test race session - Moto 3 -  :o who do we pay to get an invite? hehe
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 08, 2016, 03:04:13 PM
I'm easy whatever bikes you decide(but preferably a bike that is reasonable stable).

What date are you planning to hold this event? Cause our bikeMOD team have an M3_KTM test race session on Sunday 13th March.   :)

Hawk.

Anytime Matty wants it.

Sorry guys.... The bikes are not quite ready for release yet..... Patience is a virtue they say. Hehe.

Hawk.

matty0l215

Ive just realised i cant do this sunday. Ill have to sit this one out  :-[
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 08, 2016, 03:04:13 PM

Hawk.

Anytime Matty wants it.

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 08, 2016, 03:35:02 PM
Ive just realised i cant do this sunday. Ill have to sit this one out  :-[

Matty. Nick stated above that the date is basically your decision for this event, it doesn't have to be this Sunday 13th. What about Saturday evening 12th?  :)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Well i am blind, aren't i :P

Is Saturday good Nick?

Napalm Nick

I can cancel my plans with MMA it will save me the cost of an expensive dinner anyway hehe
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Any decision on what bikes your using for the Snetterton race this Saturday?  :)

Hawk.

matty0l215

500s? Ill try them on a track i know :P

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 09, 2016, 11:19:25 AM
500s? Ill try them on a track i know :P

Wow! Are we winning you over to the 2 stroke class Matty!? Yahoooo!  ;D 8)

I'll get practicing on those 500 beauties!  ;D

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

MATTY are you trying to kill me bro................500 on that track lol.

You converted me guys, love the 500, just have to learn is all lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 09, 2016, 11:55:19 AM
MATTY are you trying to kill me bro................500 on that track lol.

You converted me guys, love the 500, just have to learn is all lol

DD

The biggest mistake riders make is trying to ride a 2 stroke like a 4 stroke...... 4 strokes are a lot more forgiving, so you have to ride a 2 stroke with more consideration for throttle control or you'll just get your bones shook to hell and end up in a big heap. Lol

It took me a good few laps to get used to riding the 500 again after Spa. 4 Strokes should be banned! Just kidding guys! Hehe  ;D ;D

Hawk.