• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:58:24 AM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

March 11, 2016, 01:32:33 PM #510 Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 01:43:42 PM by doubledragoncc
I set it at 5000, I noticed a BIG FPS hit on Snet almost 80FPS from Spa difference!!! I only get about 120  -140 at the most. I turned AA down to 8 and it helps. I only do 1080p as I'm a stubborn bastard and WANT it 1080p!!!lol

I will give 2000 a shot and record a long practice session to test...............when I get a chance to get some practice lol

One thing I noticed, I wanted to do a test on setups for the wobble and just rode the first corner up to the second corner and went back to garage but it logged it as a whole lap, did that 7 times and now it looks like I did twice as much lol. I guess its normal and will just do full laps lol.

Will let you know on the 2000 point

DD

EDIT: BUGGER............got called in for security on my mates bar door in Camden as its Friday and sunny and lots of drunks lol. Will check it out when I get back, about 3AM Saturday lol.

Save a spot for me lol
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

I have un big fps drop on the finish line, similar to the Spa problem... but for the rest of the track I have no problems  ???

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on March 11, 2016, 01:47:02 PM
I have un big fps drop on the finish line, similar to the Spa problem... but for the rest of the track I have no problems  ???

Hmm..... I'm wondering if that's because there is many models around the start/finish lines with the main pits and stands, etc,etc, or whether it may have something to do with the data recording of the laps and times at that point. I can't see anything otherwise amiss.  :-\

80fps should be more than enough surely.... You should try the fps dropping to 10fps like my old system used to do on some circuits at certain points on track! Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

Blackheart

I did many laps online and the frames drop is manageable, but offline the game freezes, sometimes for 1-2 seconds.  :o

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on March 11, 2016, 04:58:04 PM
I did many laps online and the frames drop is manageable, but offline the game freezes, sometimes for 1-2 seconds.  :o

That's strange.... The only time I get GPB freezing for 1-2 secs is when I'm online and another rider is trying to connect. That has often caused me to crash. This is one reason why race organisers ask us all to connect to the race servers before qualy starts.  :)

Are you sure you haven't got another programme running in the background updating something, or at least requesting whether an update is available for whatever reason?  :-\

Hawk.

Blackheart

Nothing in the background, the thing I do not understand is why I have much less problems online, its very strange lol

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on March 11, 2016, 07:03:29 PM
Nothing in the background, the thing I do not understand is why I have much less problems online, its very strange lol

You are not alone Blacky. I got more cores, lags and weird stuff going on when playing offline than online. Not sure what causes it
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Me too, started big time in B7, assumed it was just me. Over the top install helped once.

Maybe the netcode is so good it helps  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Had 4 core crashes in a row trying to get on to Snetterton OFFLINE not lol

Most cores are offline, Spa its all around the track if I come off the track.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

New challenge server online.  :o

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

SO...................Next race is??? With what?

I think Im hooked.........

DD

Napalm Nick

How about an event with 2 races -

Race 1 S80 4st
Race 2 S80 2st

just need a track a bit bigger than Mallory.

Would be nice to race some smaller bikes for everyone?

Meyer#12

That sounds like it could be fun and close racing! ;)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Croft?

Remember the Crafty Crofty races? I think this is a nice track for those bikes ?

Meyer#12

Might be fun on those small beasts :)
Meyer#12