• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:31:02 PM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

not ridden the 2st its soooooooooooo small lol. Not ridden croft will DL and try it.

Im game. The 4t seems ok but wollows a lot?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Not tried the bikes as yet, but sounds like it would be fun!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

OK I'm thinking Thursday and Sunday one nice long race each day.

But I also have to check with my boss first....
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

March 14, 2016, 01:06:08 PM #528 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 01:40:05 PM by doubledragoncc
What version of croft do you use NDS? b or s?

EDIT: So I take it smooth and bumpy for s n b?

Holy crapolla what are you guys doing to me??? IRL I dont ride anything under a 1000cc and normally most were 1600 up Streetfighter Harleys. BUT now you furkin got me ridin S80 2st and lovin it!!! WTF

Croft and the S80 2st is a blast and I can imagine what its like with a group of us. Never riden it until just now and just like Snetterton, I love it. So much fun and the lil ol 80 can just be thrown about, luv it.

Thanks guys, you have opened a new page in the book of my life.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Hehe!

Yes smooth or bumpy. I am a bumpy man myself cos its more of a challenge and more 'realistic'. Not only that but smoothness was brought in to help with the insufferable front end tucks in 6c. So trying it in B8 should be a blast!

Like my tea and my women, '2 lumps please'.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

MMA Clerk of the Course

I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

doubledragoncc

ROFL..................Nick, dude seriously is there any other way, but I do prefer 3 sugars lol.

MMA I hope this wont effect your fantastic help with the server lol.

So Croft with S80 2st would be a blast

DD

Napalm Nick

Ok so lets do both bikes on both days, two shorter races on each day. Hell why not, 4 races = 4 chances of winning (Meyer must take the tricycle of course). Will post an advert later today  :)

doubledragoncc

Cool Im in blah blah #63...........................dont you dare Nick lol

DD

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 14, 2016, 02:35:11 PM
Ok so lets do both bikes on both days, two shorter races on each day. Hell why not, 4 races = 4 chances of winning (Meyer must take the tricycle of course). Will post an advert later today  :)

A tricycle might be faster than the S80's anyways (you have no idea of my fitness), so not a problem for me ;)
Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 14, 2016, 03:45:39 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 14, 2016, 02:35:11 PM

A tricycle might be faster than the S80's anyways (you have no idea of my fitness), so not a problem for me ;)

It's a shame we can't have a handicap race were the faster guys have to start further back. Like one lap back! Lol.  ;D
That would be fun for both the faster guys trying to fight their way back up to the front and the slower guys trying to stay ahead of them! Hehe. ;D

Maybe we should suggest that feature to Piboso?

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Sort of a good idea Hawk but I for one would feel worried I was already in the way before we start and it kinda takes away the point of qually. Me personally prefer to start where I earned my place and learn to catch up and keep up with the faster riders. I would put more pressure on me if I was in front of faster riders.

I would rather learn the right way and keep it real.

DD

Meyer#12

We soon have to do a RRR again, like Hengelo was a nice race!

Would be fun with Ulster or something :) 
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Yes I love Hengelo Road race its a great job JJS did there.

Hmm Hawk we could put the quick guys on the 4st and us slow old gits on the 2st. The 2st definitely has a small acceleration advantage but top speeds are about the same. Me and Nuovaic found this out having a little head to head at Mallory.  ;D

Meyer#12

Haha true Captain! that was also what i felt testing them both for few laps at mallory :) 2st seems to be just at  tad faster than the 4st. so at a track like mallory with almost full throttle all the way, i think 4st with fast guys would get a real battle to keep up haha :D
Meyer#12