• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:11:33 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

It is a shame MMA didn't post the first 24 hour results of Mallory because I would like to have seen if anyone had a faster 4st time than my 2st time.  ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

March 14, 2016, 05:48:11 PM #541 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 05:56:55 PM by Meyer#12
I tried but didn't manage haha ;D was fastest 4st when i saw but only a tad faster than Nuovaic and about 0,7-0,8 off of your time :)

EDIT: Maybe i should go test and see if i can go faster with some work on the setup :)
What was the 2st times and the 4st time around? 52 or 53 for 2st and about a sec down for 4st?
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Well on Mallory I am only 2 secs slower than that for once lol.

I would rather races where we are all on the same bike, it is not right to have  an advantage because I am slow, it ruins the challenge and takes some fun out of it.

How can you learn if your given an advantage.

If you chose to do it can I please be on the same bike as the faster guys? Or why cant I chose or can I.?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

I think a 2st against 4st race would be great fun if you match the bikes up correctly. But I'd be all for letting riders choose which bike they want to ride rather than being forced to ride either type.  ;)

Didn't we used to do this with a race at Spa? Or was that 2 separate races? OMG! I can't quite remember! Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

Meyer#12

We did it at Spa :) 250cc against Moto2 :) 2 races where you could choose which one for what race :)

Meyer#12

matty0l215

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 14, 2016, 07:53:07 PM
We did it at Spa :) 250cc against Moto2 :) 2 races where you could choose which one for what race :)

That's right, two races where you had to use on bike one race and then the other the second race.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Yeh that's not a bad idea again actually.  You can chose either the 2st or the 4st  for either race but you must use a different one in each. Ha! Nice! It will bring a natural mix.

Interesting! I think it would be better not to know what everyone chooses so maybe I have to have the bike choice PM'd to me beforehand haha love it!!

What u think?  :o
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

I like the idea of the secret choice! I remember last time people waited deciding to see what their rivals chose ( me including waiting for Yan, so i could race same as him) haha :D (did beat him on the 250cc actually until first his and then my engine broke :( )
Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 14, 2016, 08:39:47 PM
Yeh that's not a bad idea again actually.  You can chose either the 2st or the 4st  for either race but you must use a different one in each. Ha! Nice! It will bring a natural mix.

Interesting! I think it would be better not to know what everyone chooses so maybe I have to have the bike choice PM'd to me beforehand haha love it!!

I say go for it Nick.... It was a great event last time out. Would love to do it again..... Though can I choose a 2st for both races(hate 4 strokes) Just joking!(well not really but, hey.) Hehe   ;D

Yeah.... Go for it!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Boerenlater

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 14, 2016, 08:39:47 PM

excellent
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

MMA Clerk of the Course

Mallory Park Fun test times for Session 2 (The final session).

2 stroke definitely has the advantage (probably due to its acceleration).

Server will now be prepared for Thursdays event and opened for Free Practice P1
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 23, 2016, 10:37:54 AM

On another point about cams, Brands Hatch is great but NO TV cams its a travesty bro. Rode it for the first time yesterday doing an dxACE app test and saw it dont have ANY track cams at all???? Brilliant track btw fab for S80.

DD

Didn't realise there's no cams. We have never raced it in the last year although I have had it on as a server before. Not sure there is even an NDS version which explains a lot.  Like Donington too and that's a great track short or long. If I had enough time left here I would love to put on a BSB series using the S80 - OK so BS80B - but no NDS = no point.  ::)

doubledragoncc

Such a shame.

I had a blast on it with the S80. It would be a great track and I think the racing would be close and fast paced.

Fix it baby..........

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Which Brands were you using DD - GP or Indy?  I spent the day reworking some marshals files for other tracks and playing and learning more about Arc cameras. I did a quick set for BH Indy if you want 'em
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6yzhmvevrnb2f35/Brands%20Hatch%20Indy%20NC.tsc?dl=0

Just a fast camera set, but useable - drop em in your BH track folder (Indy only).

A great track to see the terrible 'crabbing' motion of the bikes on downhill bends. The Varese shows it lovely. Yak! What has Beta 8 brought us amongst the great stuff - a nasty case of crabs!  ;D

doubledragoncc

I only have GP I will grab the indy and your cameras please sire. Thanks man.

DD