• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:49:09 PM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Ah maybe I see da problem.

The server has no interest in paints whatsoever. None are loaded on servers.  It only takes the name of what you join with the first time (crucial info that "first time") and then ignores anything else even if players change it.
So if I reset the server it will wait and take what you join with on your first join.

Its true for other stuff too like race number and your choice of tie and socks.

Is that what is happening? Or am I ass faced?

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

I will not answer the last question out of decency lol

I actually forgot about the server looking at the bike the first time and KEEPING that paint. I tested the 990 and 500 just using the stock paint to start sooooooooooooo............it only saw that paint and even if on my own bike with custom paint the next time it will show me BASE paint. I had been trying for KIN hours to even get online lol.

I totally forgot that point so please beat me, bite me and whip me baby.................I think it was MY error in forgetting, but it still dont help as to why the server gave bike mismatch for stock bikes in the first place?

I will test again when you reset the server.

With the way GPB is at the moment, many inconsistent errors are appearing. It is hard to figure out what causes a core crash anymore.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

I don't whip unless I can use squirty cream.

No idea about mismatch sommat  was out of sync.

Server reset if u like to try  :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Okay...........ALL is Hunky Dorey again.

Going to buy squirty cream now...................

Thanks bro

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Servers are down while I try and chop up this replay file. So far nothing can handle it. Do we have a supercomputer anywhere?

doubledragoncc

Its only 1 GB I normally have 15 to 20 GB to deal with on my laptop and Snetterton is taking long as its 100GB in total to work with lol.

I got software if you need something bro?

DD

Napalm Nick

Its just that replay from Mugello at 936Mb. I was hoping the servers cold run it to enable me to chop it but they can't. There is something wrong there. I can keep the server buffers above the track requirement and the replay requirement but it wont load up with the two being serviced together (track and replay).

If you ever get the chance to DL it and try would be appreciated byt abso no rush whatsoever Cheers doood!

doubledragoncc

I can DL it but if I turn my buffer up to run it GPB will crash on me as it sucks right now!!!
I will still try it for you. Is there a certain format you need it recorded in?

DD

doubledragoncc

Sorry Nick, my GPB crashes if I raise the buffer to 1000 and try to load the replay!!!!

P needs to fix this big time as it means we cant use many replays at all!!!

DD

Napalm Nick

No worries thanks for trying. I also have to abort. I tried inspecting the contents and removing the non-race code which reduced the file size to 400Mb but it wont load now pffffffffffffffff to it. ;)

Meyer#12

April 08, 2016, 08:49:33 PM #580 Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 08:51:14 PM by Meyer#12
Mayday mayday! Houston we have a problem! there is a whole in the track at the start finish line if you run a little wide on the braking (just where you start braking, just a bit after the pit exit but on oposite side out on the red surface) you will fall trough the track. i just had that problem :(

Edit: At CoTA of course :D
Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 08, 2016, 08:49:33 PM
Mayday mayday! Houston we have a problem! there is a whole in the track at the start finish line if you run a little wide on the braking (just where you start braking, just a bit after the pit exit but on oposite side out on the red surface) you will fall trough the track. i just had that problem :(

Haha!! You've found the COTA "Twilight Zone" entrance! Hehe  ;D

We know about it... In fact I'm sure there is also another hole on the red section towards the first corner on the right if I remember rightly. It also has no track code for rider/track stats feedback, but we haven't got the 3D scene files to be able to sort it out I'm afraid.... Sorry Meyer.  :-\

Hawk.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Hawk on April 08, 2016, 08:56:30 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 08, 2016, 08:49:33 PM

Haha!! You've found the COTA "Twilight Zone" entrance! Hehe  ;D

We know about it... In fact I'm sure there is also another hole on the red section towards the first corner on the right if I remember rightly. It also has no track code for rider/track stats feedback, but we haven't got the 3D scene files to be able to sort it out I'm afraid.... Sorry Meyer.  :-\

Hawk.

It was a trap to prevent me of being to fast :P I KNEW IT!! i start to feel the Forum is against me! :( lol :D

No worries mate, just wanted to tell and this is only good (for practice and QP sessions at least) you can't go wide to go faster :D but for race it might cause problems, i guess we should leave out racing here for a while lol, might cause a lot of complaints and retirements. but otherwise great fun! just did 10 laps with the GP15 :P
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

Quote from: Boerenlater on April 09, 2016, 12:09:41 PM
Funrace tomorrow afternoon?

I don't think there's gonna be a race due to the Moto GP

Check HERE to see what is happening this wee :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE