• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 03:14:35 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boerenlater

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 09, 2016, 12:10:43 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on April 09, 2016, 12:09:41 PM
Funrace tomorrow afternoon?

I don't think there's gonna be a race due to the Moto GP

Check HERE to see what is happening this wee :)
Motogp is in the evening.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

Quote from: Boerenlater on April 09, 2016, 12:29:48 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on April 09, 2016, 12:10:43 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on April 09, 2016, 12:09:41 PM
Funrace tomorrow afternoon?

I don't think there's gonna be a race due to the Moto GP

Check HERE to see what is happening this wee :)
Motogp is in the evening.
Quote. Nothing because LIVE MOTOGP late start   
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

This Sunday the Club committee is away at an important meeting that will benefit us all !

If anyone wants to run a specific race just say and I will make an advert and support it with a server - but you must administer it yourself on the night ( MMA will provide you with a server ADMIN password on the day).

1st come first served - no crazy 125 vs MotoGP sh@t at Mallory lol
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Can we PLEASE have another track on the server instead of COTA its been a while lol

How about Jerez MotoGP for the next real one is there next???

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Super Taranta !

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 11, 2016, 02:46:18 PM
Can we PLEASE have another track on the server instead of COTA its been a while lol

How about Jerez MotoGP for the next real one is there next???

DD

Jerez MotoGP will be awesome !!
SuperTaranta #83

MMA Clerk of the Course

It is up.

Note only the GP15 iaw the official BikeMod is loaded. GP1000 and GP500 also.

:-*
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Boerenlater

Quote from: MMA Clerk of the Course on April 11, 2016, 03:11:55 PM
It is up.

Note only the GP15 iaw the official BikeMod is loaded. GP1000 and GP500 also.

:-*
Does this include the two Muz 500 bikes?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

MMA Clerk of the Course

Only the bikes in the Official BikeMod.
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

matty0l215

The new version of the BikeMOD comes out this thursday ;) and yes the two 500 are included in this MOD
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

bummer I wanna ride the honda and suzi. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :'( :'( :'( :'(

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Have to keep it strict on the servers. We tell the newbies what to do and where to go to get tracks and bikes while we all download stuff all over the place. Hate all these 'other' forum download links it causes a mess of bike mismatch, missing bike and endless problems for people that muggins here has to try and find the cause of.

Shame modders rarely see the mess and frustration it causes. Download links all over the place - don't get me started........ ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Add a link to the link so they have a link and you dont have to link it to another link...............................hehe

DD

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 11, 2016, 04:28:56 PM
Add a link to the link so they have a link and you dont have to link it to another link...............................hehe

DD

Has someone spiked your beer DD? I'm picturing you slurring your words when you said that. Hehe   ;D ;D

Hawk.

finpower

I have the new bike mod 1.0 downloaded and installed.
now I wanted to go in Jerez on gpboc server.
Now he tells me bike mismatch ????
what am I doing wrong?
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

Thought we were on 1.60 now lol