• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:58:52 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knn54sofuoglu

Quote from: Hawk on April 16, 2016, 09:28:02 PM
Quote from: knn54sofuoglu on April 16, 2016, 08:52:03 PM
guys when i try to enter any jerez servers it says bike mismatch or missing bike error. i have all motogp and muz500 mod what is the problem?

Did you download Matty's latest BikeMOD database version which was released on the 14th of this month?

Hawk.

yea mate i was not aware of that new mod and didn't download them now it fixed thanks.. #54

Hawk

Quote from: knn54sofuoglu on April 17, 2016, 06:52:30 AM
Quote from: Hawk on April 16, 2016, 09:28:02 PM
Quote from: knn54sofuoglu on April 16, 2016, 08:52:03 PM
guys when i try to enter any jerez servers it says bike mismatch or missing bike error. i have all motogp and muz500 mod what is the problem?

Did you download Matty's latest BikeMOD database version which was released on the 14th of this month?

Hawk.

yea mate i was not aware of that new mod and didn't download them now it fixed thanks.. #54

Matty's BikeMOD Database is updated and released on the 1st and 14th day of each month..... Servers update from this release so best to keep your eye on on Matty's BikeMOD forum thread on those dates.  ;)

Glad to hear you got things sorted out mate. Nice one.  ;D 8)

Hawk.

MMA Clerk of the Course

More results from the Jerez Challenge

new Challenge on GPBOC1
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Napalm Nick

Cannot see it. In fact the GPBikes server page seems frozen -and get a Connection Timeout looking for World servers in game - can anyone confirm?
http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php?sort=comp
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Yeah Nick I click world and see no servers and it goes straight to connecting

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Anders A

Does anyone know why the server is down? 
Or have I missed something, tried to look on the forum but I dont find any info.

Napalm Nick

April 20, 2016, 08:01:05 AM #636 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 08:03:52 AM by Napalm Nick
It was turned off to help in the fault investigation here http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2623.msg53961#msg53961

It will be back 'soooon'  :)

(that is if I can get it running again - seems it didn't like being switched off overnight pffff)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Anders A

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 20, 2016, 08:01:05 AM
It was turned off to help in the fault investigation here http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2623.msg53961#msg53961

It will be back 'soooon'  :)

(that is if I can get it running again - seems it didn't like being switched off overnight pffff)

Thank you, Nick.  :)

Meyer#12

The Muz is great around Hengelo! great fun! :)
Meyer#12

knn54sofuoglu

Quote from: MMA Clerk of the Course on April 18, 2016, 12:06:58 PM
More results from the Jerez Challenge

new Challenge on GPBOC1

I had lowside on just last corner with M1, after that ideal time was around 37's very unlucky ^^

doubledragoncc

Sorry guys but wont be joining you on Hengelo, it is just visually boring and out of the 80's graphics I do not do. The track is well made and could be fun but not for me in this state. Sorry but it is 2016 not 1986. Big tip, out of proportion objects are better left out than in.

No disrespect to the build as it is WIP. I just dont like the blandness of unfinished tracks like this sorry bro.

Best luck to you in the race guys. Meyer give someone a chance dude lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

People will easily have a chance since i am not having any special paints on the bike this weekend to help me ;) racing this one for the MuZ factory tealm this time :D

Might be possible for people to beat me at this one, haven't had time to work on setup :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Shame I love Hengelo we had some great races there.
The only thing I do not like is the grass texture. Really nasty.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 20, 2016, 07:59:35 PM
Shame I love Hengelo we had some great races there.
The only thing I do not like is the grass texture. Really nasty.

We had MY best ever 600cc race there :D starting midfield ending up with a great battle with Bob and few others and i won! :D
Meyer#12

Meyer#12

NICK! We need info on the event tonight and at sunday  ;)
Meyer#12