• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:10:19 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

May 02, 2016, 06:33:50 PM #645 Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:37:37 PM by Meyer#12
Why do i get bike unknown to server, when i have the bike from the database? hmm.  :o :o

Edit:The GPBOC2 onboard on Slovakiaring
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Quote from: Meyer#12 on May 02, 2016, 06:33:50 PM
Why do i get bike unknown to server, when i have the bike from the database? hmm.  :o :o

NR750 0.5 ?

EDIT: ops in database there is the 0.5  :o strange!

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on May 02, 2016, 06:40:13 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on May 02, 2016, 06:33:50 PM

NR750 0.5 ?

EDIT: ops in database there is the 0.5  :o strange!

Yes, the 0.5 i am using
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Remove (all files and folders) the NR and download again it from database. I see 11 riders with their times on the server, so maybe its just a download problem.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on May 02, 2016, 07:01:28 PM
Remove (all files and folders) the NR and download again it from database. I see 11 riders with their times on the server, so maybe its just a download problem.
I don't know, will test some time :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Whats next?

NR750 cup race at Slovak?  :o
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

That would be a great race. I have a feeling BH could win that one too lol. After all he is the daddy right.

Thats a great track with a great bike would be fun.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

May 03, 2016, 09:53:56 AM #652 Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:57:52 AM by Napalm Nick
GPBOC1 set to Dundrod       - NR750
GPBOC2 set to SlovakiaRing - NR750 - Race Sunday TBC

All NR750 feedback to Blackheart here please so he can make it even better (is that possible!?)

PS: All view limitations are now OFF on GPBOC2 server, 3rd P geezers.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Do not try to view the replay for ulster. It will cause a core :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

Nick can you PLEASE use the name for the track that is on the server as this is the second time people say a track name, I go to server to find it but the name "Dundrod" is not on the server? Or me being dumb? lol

Thanks

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

The track is called Dundrod in the same was that Snellfell Mountain course is the track currently used for the IOM TT but for the Ulster GP. So Ulster GP is the wrong name for the track.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

You wont see "Dundrod" written until you go in the server and look at the 'Event Info' Tab.

"GPBOC1" is the key and you can see what track you need in the server lists both in game and here http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php?sort=name

But yes it is confusing. I had the same with the Bugatti circuit.

"Every day is a schoolday" ;)

doubledragoncc

Ah ok. Thanks Nick. I wont install that on my computer it looks like a 5 year olds game with BIG men and signs and everything out of proportion. Sorry to the maker but why??? Take out all the over sized unreal stuff it would be good but not for me as it is. Sorry but it looks like a kids game. Track itself is well made and rides very good.

DD

Napalm Nick

Hehe you never heard of the big blow-up balloon men of Dundrod?

Yeh it aint finished but the track is in a good shape! Going off track is core time but yeh it isn't finished. I wish I could help with it.

No good for racing here really but still fun flat out in 1st P!  :)

Blackheart

May 03, 2016, 03:13:11 PM #659 Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 03:26:25 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 03, 2016, 06:58:19 AM
That would be a great race. I have a feeling BH could win that one too lol. After all he is the daddy right.

Thats a great track with a great bike would be fun.

DD

I rode this bike very little, because every time that I look my bike... I want to change something  ;D

P.S. Nick for me its ok the SlovakiaRing for sunday.