• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:47:47 PM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Thanks BH!

I think this will be a truly awesome race! Omg think of the videos!

Will draft up an entry list 'sooooon'
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Kerazo

so this event will not be 1st person?

Napalm Nick

As much as I would prefer that I must cater for the masses still
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

GPBOC1 server updated to latest Ulster track version.

Thanks Janau and Hawk.  :)

MMA Clerk of the Course

Sorry to the two players who just got ejected at SlovakiaRing.

The server was testing a 200 max Ping Limit . This has now been removed.

::) :-*

Times to this point
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Blackheart

I've strange problem

In the other server (Ulster GP) my ping was very low, in slovakiaring 250+  :o (i see all riders with very high ping on this server)

Napalm Nick

Weird mate I have no idea why. I will monitor next time I see you on there

Hawk

Am I seeing things or is that JamoZ there at the top of the rider list? Are you coming to join us JamoZ? Meyer needs some serious competition. ;D

Hawk.

Meyer#12

Nah, now i need an easy one! Last times with 125 cup and at sunday i had competition enough ;) anyways, blacky is there to push me lol! I need revenge after my crash-respawn hell from last sunday, annoying to lose a race being about a sec faster a lap lol :p but it was a fair win for Blacky managing to stay on the bike :)

We will see, haven't had time to test Slovakiaring or NR750 almost at all yet :)
Meyer#12

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 03, 2016, 04:22:07 PM

Masses??  ;D Do it... lock it to onboard  8)

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 03, 2016, 06:41:23 PM
GPBOC1 server updated to latest Ulster track version.

Thanks Janau and Hawk.  :)

Nice, thanks!

Blackheart

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 04, 2016, 04:39:36 AM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 03, 2016, 04:22:07 PM

Masses??  ;D Do it... lock it to onboard  8)

Its a test race for my mod, i need the masses  :P

Napalm Nick

GP500 (Varese Muz and MZ) challenge on the server (Default and BikeMod versions)

Limited tyres - use 'em up wisely. Save some super softs for your final best attack.

3 bikes 3 prizes.

You can practice off line too if you like but you will know you are a motha furkin low life cheating sad bore monkey! Ha.

Meyer#12

Woop woop!! Bring on them 2strokes!  :)
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Is that what you think of me Nick???

LOL

DD

EDIT: your forgot, Scum Sucking!!!
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.